• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Frame

All the Iron Banner gear looks so good.

I got the boots and gloves for the Titan and Hunter and really want to also go for the Warlock but there is no time. :(

Then by next Iron Banner, maybe they won't even have the gauntlets and boots available and it'll just be the helm and chest. That would suck.

Why can't Iron Banner be 2 weeks like the Queen's Event?

phen0m24

I may be able to give ya a hand tonight if I can get on around the usual time 9 pst. I'm going fishing at 4 am so it would have to be efficient :).

Hey Matt - Hence why I threw up the GAF-Signal for 30's that might be able to drop in. Being completely honest, I'm just hoping for the helmet (I'll get shards) but it would also be nice to beat on Hard.

Thanks so much!

jett

D-Member
Level 5 IB is unnecessary but I recommend level 4 for any fusion rifle users out there with lots of motes to reforge until you get what you want.

Cruxist

So guys, what is the drop rate like for Iron Banner gear? I hit level 4 on Friday and stopped playing, but in all of my matches, I didn't see a single piece of Iron Banner exclusive stuff drop.

todd360

I just realized that our team's winning streak basically was just screwing over all the other players because I was the only one of the six of us trying to get iron banner rep. Yet we stole all the rep from the teams we crushed beneath our raid boots. Makes sense though. Six people need stuff versus one person needs stuff. RNGesus gonna choose 1 over 6 erry time.

WelcomeNowhere

Neo Member
I just tried again with 4 29's and 2 30's and it was just... Less than stellar.

:( Hoping for some folks that are like "Yeah, I can drop 15 minutes, show Atheon who's boss, and help Colonel because he's so nice (
who are we kidding, the dude wants loot.
")

:)

Thanks Cosmos
I can help if you can get a team in the next 15 minutes or so.

jett

D-Member
So guys, what is the drop rate like for Iron Banner gear? I hit level 4 on Friday and stopped playing, but in all of my matches, I didn't see a single piece of Iron Banner exclusive stuff drop.

I've played all week. Two timur's lashes and one jolder's hammer is all I got.

Future

With good teamwork, it is fairly easy to take over C and force the other team to spawn at A. It's not a shitty map, It's just that a coordinated team effort is needed to have a chance at winning.

My point is that if both teams are coordinated, it's not easy at all. Sure you can do it, but it's an unfair advantage for Bravo.

Do people actually defend blind watch???

Add me to op please

UxCqOde.jpg

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Iron Banner team finally signing off.

thanks everybody for playing or watching on stream. had some great matches. i hope some of the earlier games were archived (that blind watch game is still the highlight of the night for me).

kinda funny that we're still in "hawkian's party" even though he left ages ago, lol
Glad to hear it kept going strong :D I'm getting back in there pretty soon now, lol

hydruxo

Halfway through Rank 3 for IB, I just want to at least get to Rank 4 and get Perun's Fire + boots

Had a great three hour run with some gaffers though! We only lost twice I'm pretty sure.

Glad to hear it kept going strong :D I'm getting back in there pretty soon now, lol

strong indeed. i think we peaked at 34ish simultaneous viewers. we had some epic last minute comebacks that made the games more interesting and exciting.

the last few hours i was playing terribly though. my controller doesn't want me to sprint anymore.

Mattiator

Hey Matt - Hence why I threw up the GAF-Signal for 30's that might be able to drop in. Being completely honest, I'm just hoping for the helmet (I'll get shards) but it would also be nice to beat on Hard.

Thanks so much!

:) I will throw down and I got the helmet on my first hard run and I bet you will too.

Anytime.

Stillmatic

What's the level 5 shader like? I'm lv 4 and that's about the only thing I'd push to lv 5 for (well try to get the bus to drop too).

Grimsen

Got Timur's lash in the last match I was going to do. Nice looking gun!

Gonna farm glimmer, and gonna play some more to try and get on the space bus.

LiK

Maxed my Glimmer and maxed all bubbles in AE and got a purple shottie called Judgement IV from farming the Hive. Special thanks to figs and Zakalwe for the entertaining discussions. Better than a podcast.

Strider

Took to my phone to watch the vidoc. Yep, lookin good IMO.

The story of Destiny is obviously trash but I still loved my first playthrough of the story/strikes/raid. Seeing all the environments for the first time especially in the raid was a cool experience. I expect it to be the same with this expansion and I think Crota's End will be the best piece of content yet.

Does anyone have the "precision kills with this weapon cause the target to explode" perk? How does it work? Does it do damage like a grenade would or is it just for show?

Xamdou

I assume the Dark Below Vidoc is ancient but I didn't see it mentioned. Some good stuff in there.

Damn so hyped!

So its better to just hoard on shards and the weapon mats for the new set of lvl 32 gear?

Do we have to be a certain lvl to do the new dark below raids? At least lvl 30?

When is the exact release date of it?

Also saw Luke Smith from 1up yours in the video... does he still post here on gaf?

Strider

Damn so hyped!

So its better to just hoard on shards and the weapon mats for the new set of lvl 32 gear?

Do we have to be a certain lvl to do the new dark below raids? At least lvl 30?

When is the exact release date of it?

Also saw Luke Smith from 1up yours in the video... does he still post here on gaf?

Releases Dec. 9th and I believe there wil be new mats for the expansion gear/weapons so no need to hoard. Also the raid level is apparently 28 for normal - 32 for heroic.

--

Since it seems no more IB groups are going does anyone want to join me for a quick nightfall run? Stil haven't done it this week :p PSN: Tstrider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom