• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydruxo

Releases Dec. 9th and I believe there wil be new mats for the expansion gear/weapons so no need to hoard. Also the raid level is apparently 28 for normal - 32 for heroic.

--

Since it seems no more IB groups are going does anyone want to join me for a quick nightfall run? Stil haven't done it this week :p PSN: Tstrider

I'm hoping to be back on PSN around 11pm EST if you wanna run some more IB then bro

lunlunqq

Hi guys, need help on finishing a HM Atheon. We can go as soon as we have a full team. If anyone's interested, please msg/add me on PSN: lunlunqq.

If we get Atheon done fast, I can start a fresh raid, too. I haven't done it with my hunter this week.

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
2 weeks left...come ooon.

Can anyone remember how long after the games released the Vault of Glass opened? I'd guess the same amount of time would be the difference between the DLC dropping and the new Raid opening.

Current plan is to open it up day one. If that changes, I'll let you know!

YES!!

Finally got Timur's Lash. What should I be looking for with the re-rolls?

Mine came with:

Spray and Play
Fared Magwell
Field Scout
Luck in the Chamber
Send it

phen0m24

Hi guys, need help on finishing a HM Atheon. We can go as soon as we have a full team. If anyone's interested, please msg/add me on PSN: lunlunqq.

If we get Atheon done fast, I can start a fresh raid, too. I haven't done it with my hunter this week.

Well you know I'm down.

Let me know if you gather a team. Looks like a number of 30's joined the raid above. :(

Sullichin

Finally got Jolder's Hammer. Persistence, Hammer Forged and Surplus. Surplus is nice but Field Scout would be amazing. I like the gun, kinda feels like Suros on steroids

maomaoIYP

What's the level 5 shader like? I'm lv 4 and that's about the only thing I'd push to lv 5 for (well try to get the bus to drop too).
Depends on your class. Warlocks look real good in it. Their robes turn gold and it's metallic reflective kind of surface. I love it. I managed to get everything from the IB except timurs lash. Feels bad man.

lunlunqq

Well you know I'm down.

Let me know if you gather a team. Looks like a number of 30's joined the raid above. :(

Thanks.

So HM Atheon check point. Will start as soon as the team is fully staffed.

1. lunlunqq
2. Colonel

Please add me if you are interested.

hydruxo

i hope the new maps are good. pantheon looks like it has potential

Pantheon and Cauldron look good. Skyshock seems like it's just gonna be another lame vehicle map, and I'm not sure I buy into what they said about the map being split in two for infantry on one side and vehicles on the other.

Stillmatic

Current plan is to open it up day one. If that changes, I'll let you know!

Awesome, thanks for the heads up!

Depends on your class. Warlocks look real good in it. Their robes turn gold and it's metallic reflective kind of surface. I love it. I managed to get everything from the IB except timurs lash. Feels bad man.

I'm a Titan so it probably won't look as good, I might as well go for it though and check it out. The new buff should help speed the process and hopefully the ship drops!

Magik

Wait a sec NEW mats for expansion gear!??? Got a LINK!?

I believe a few of the new Mats are for upgrading the new/old Rares to Legendary. There are specific mats to upgrade specific weapons from Green to Purple as well.

Maybe its just me but I've started to come across a lot more blue weapons in the last few days that I've never come across before.

Strider

Wait a sec NEW mats for expansion gear!??? Got a LINK!?

I'm not sure if there's a specific verified link but a lot of the datamined info came out to be correct in the past. Part of that was new materials called Radiant shards and Radiant Energy which are believed to be the new materials for the expansion gear/weapons.

So it's not 100% or anything but I'd say it's pretty damn likely. Likely enough I wouldn't hoard what you already have.

But here's an article talking about DLC content and it's mentioned. Possible spoilers so click at your own risk.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...d-new-weapons-missions-raid-details-uncovered

If the new materials reforge old exotics, probably not.

O_O I like the idea of this.

wait, so does that mean my ass mats will be useless next month?
]

I doubt they'll be completely useless. Especially the energy. Surely you don't have every exotic/legendary weapon that you'd like fully upgraded already maxed? lol

And ass shards.... well... Those have been useless for a while.

wait, so does that mean my ass mats will be useless next month?

I-give-up.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom