• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

E92 M3

Gjallarhorn with Ice Breaker regenerating ammo.

And that's kid how Crota met his end; now everyone go to bed.

That´s an amazing name actually

I'll allow Bungie to use it ;)

what would you call a titan bubble perk that richochets/reflects all incoming projectiles except supers in random directions?

Reflective Demise

Calling my lawyers right now for a retroactive copyright infringement!

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Okay, is my Universal Remote just useless now? It barely has more effective range than a regular scoped Shotgun. Never got to play with it before the Shotgun nerf but this thing can barely take a regular shotgun. I can't even kill people in one hit when they are Warlock Melee range away. Scoping in and everything.

allday247

Banned
Got a Gatekeepers Hard checkpoint and looking for a few peeps to help complete it.
Don't mind doing a fresh one either if necessary.

lvl 30 titan. psn: Milkypooz

Born2Live

So the Vex Mythoclast dropped for me after completing Atheon this afternoon. Gun seems pretty awesome, although I have read that it got nerfed a while back(boooo). I haven't been keeping up on the buffs coming to exotic weapons, so can anyone tell me if the Vex will be getting a buff or will it remain the same. I'm trying to decide whether to level Hawkmoon or Vex Mythoclast up.

I'm gonna rename Bladedancer, Thundercunt.

I don´t really know what i hate more, the sound of a Thundercunt activating arcblade and knowing that everyone in his path will die (I use a Thundercunt myself, but i know the pain), or the sudden explosion of death out of nowhere when a Nova Bomb/Fist of Havoc hits your whole team in the face when capturing a control point.

Sometimes i think that we need "no supers" as an option.

Hoodbury

Good games last night! We were on a little streak for a bit, i just got burnt out at the end.

lol, maybe for you. I think I went like .4, .4, .5, etc while playing with you. After you guys left I played solo a bit more and did better. Still can't figure out why I suck so bad when playing in groups. Although last night was extremely laggy for me, it was like the 2-3 second delay on kills showing up and all that. There was one example of me shooting a guy in the back with my suros until he had about half a red bar of life left and then he turned around and killed me with his suros in about a half a second. Not sure what that was about.

Oh, and PSN was also laggy or something. I didn't get your request to join your party chat until we were done playing, heh. I was wondering why you guys weren't on voice chat since all the previous times I played with you, you were.

After I finished the auto rifle headshot bounty I tried out my TLW for the first time in PvP and actually did good with it. Pretty fun getting kills in 3 pops.

E92 M3

So the Vex Mythoclast dropped for me after completing Atheon this afternoon. Gun seems pretty awesome, although I have read that it got nerfed a while back(boooo). I haven't been keeping up on the buffs coming to exotic weapons, so can anyone tell me if the Vex will be getting a buff or will it remain the same. I'm trying to decide whether to level Hawkmoon or Vex Mythoclast up.

It will be getting buffed and be the most powerful exotic before Crota.

lol, maybe for you. I think I went like .4, .4, .5, etc while playing with you. After you guys left I played solo a bit more and did better. Still can't figure out why I suck so bad when playing in groups. Although last night was extremely laggy for me, it was like the 2-3 second delay on kills showing up and all that. There was one example of me shooting a guy in the back with my suros until he had about half a red bar of life left and then he turned around and killed me with his suros in about a half a second. Not sure what that was about.

Oh, and PSN was also laggy or something. I didn't get your request to join your party chat until we were done playing, heh. I was wondering why you guys weren't on voice chat since all the previous times I played with you, you were.

After I finished the auto rifle headshot bounty I tried out my TLW for the first time in PvP and actually did good with it. Pretty fun getting kills in 3 pops.

Ditto last night. I, for some reason, always play worse with the clan. I don't know why. I blame Byte.

And the lag the last two nights has been so frustrating that I end up just running around the map not giving a fuck.

Greenymac

Ditto last night. I, for some reason, always play worse with the clan. I don't know why. I blame Byte.

And the lag the last two nights has been so frustrating that I end up just running around the map not giving a fuck.

Its because when you have a team of 6 thats actually good the kills get usurped!

Tawpgun

Because supers are fuckin dumb for anything competetive. Unless they change how they work. ie they can be controlled, predicted, etc.

Stuff like crates you can control that drop you orbs.

Zakalwe

Banned
Iron Banner gear with Alpha Lupi looks so good.

B3OdvUhIEAA38vm.jpg

It really does. I wish this chest had Armamentarium stats. :(

dUEcd7L.jpg

Just to be clear you do understand the mechanics of that fight right? You shoot the legs until they 'break'. Every time a leg breaks the tank will outstretch it's neck and you shoot the glowing red neck for major damage.
Yep, I feel REEEEEEEEEEALY stupid now.

really stupid.

any chance to get a normal raid going on PS4? never tried it because i fear it will take hours, but now im sick so i have plenty of time lol.

if not today, maybe tomorrow? would much rather play with gaffers than look for some randoms.

Zakalwe

Banned
The profanity in this thread just turned up to 11.

This isn't anywhere near 11. Come pvp with us some time.

-

If Bladedancers are Thundercunts then Voidwalkers can be Voidwankers, Strikers can be Cockchargers, and Sunsingers can be Shitflinging crutch fucks.

Gunslingers and Defenders are awesome.

Hoodbury

Heh, I don't know, I don't think it's necessarily all his fault. I've played with randoms that do good like him and I'll still rack up the assists but I don't go .5 or below all the time. I can still go positive, just low kill count positive with a bunch of assists on the side.

Maybe it's nerves of playing with people that post about it in this forum and I worry too much about trying to play good that I end up forcing things too much and just get myself killed.

westtrade

Neo Member
Most definitely. Get one, re-roll it until something nice drops, then buy another and re-roll some more. I've got a solar and void version that I like, going to buy a 3rd one here soon.

Our flawless group is planning to hit the raid at the first possible minute that it opens, presumably at 4am EST on 12-9. Maybe I'm mistaken but I only know of 5 of us for sure that are down for it right now (me, mattiator, steroyd, astro, and cyborg). Not sure if anyone else from our usual raiding parties wants to be the 6th but otherwise there may be an opening.

I would keep that one personally, especially if you have a 2nd one that you could re-roll instead. Looks pretty darn good to me.

Hey man, put me down for the sixth spot. I think I already have you on my friends list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom