• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

matmanx1

I assume the Dark Below Vidoc is ancient but I didn't see it mentioned. Some good stuff in there.

Yummy, I like what I see out of the Dark Below so far!

I also want to say that I have had a complete blast playing IB this past week. It's been stressful, it's been frustrating at times but it has also been consistently fun and exciting and that is why I stuck with it.

I feel like I improved as a PVP'er and learned the maps and now actually look forward to some regular Crucible play as a fun activity once I've finished the PVE bounties for the day.

I hit rank 4 with IB last night at about 6pm (and there was much rejoicing!) so I went and farmed glimmer for an hour or so and bought the boots, gloves, class item and fusion rifle. I rerolled the fusion rifle to get Arc version with accelerated coils (which is the combo I really wanted) and it only took me 4 or 5 rerolls to get there. Tonight, I am going to play with my shiny new Perun's Fire!

And can I say that I think the IB armor on a Titan looks pretty amazing! I've got it combined with the Thunderlord shader and I really dig the look!

Zakalwe

Banned
Peruns Fire is really good, and I don't even like fusions that much. It's got crazy range.

The charge time is the beautiful part. Combo it with hip fire and coil upgrades and it's incredible.

I also have enhanced battery which gives it 8 in the mag at the cost of coils. Still deciding...

IB has encouraged me to improve my PVP game.

More headshots, going for more streaks, it changed my perspective on the way to play instead of run n gun for bounties lol

and IB was fun, i hope it comes back again

matmanx1

Am I crazy for thinking that a fun PVP weapon combo might be Universal Remote for primary and Perun's Fire for secondary? You'd of course want to stick to reasonably close quarters areas and stay out of sniper alleys but otherwise it would probably be a fun way to roll.

LiK

This isn't anywhere near 11. Come pvp with us some time.

-

If Bladedancers are Thundercunts then Voidwalkers can be Voidwankers, Strikers can be Cockchargers, and Sunsingers can be Shitflinging crutch fucks.

Gunslingers and Defenders are awesome.

Cumslingers and Bubblecocks

Am I crazy for thinking that a fun PVP weapon combo might be Universal Remote for primary and Perun's Fire for secondary? You'd of course want to stick to reasonably close quarters areas and stay out of sniper alleys but otherwise it would probably be a fun way to roll.

I was actually thinking the same thing. Especially with Defender. Use FR normally and switch to Universal Remote inside bubble to take care of anyone entering like Bladedancers.

Speakerboxxx?

THE DARK BELOW

Need someone to do a quality photoshop to this

Outkast-speakerboxx-lovebelow.jpg

Korosenai

I haven't played this game in a month but came back for the Iron Banner. Finally got rank 4 and now I need some glimmer for the fusion rifle and the hunter cape..... Any good methods for glimmer farming?

Heh, I don't know, I don't think it's necessarily all his fault. I've played with randoms that do good like him and I'll still rack up the assists but I don't go .5 or below all the time. I can still go positive, just low kill count positive with a bunch of assists on the side.

Maybe it's nerves of playing with people that post about it in this forum and I worry too much about trying to play good that I end up forcing things too much and just get myself killed.

should have been more clear. The running joke in the clan is to blame Byte for everything. You don't get a ghorn drop? Byte's fault.

The reality is that I'm total shit at PvP

forrest

formerly nacire
After grinding to Iron Banner Rank 5 in just two short days I never got anything from actually playing aside from reputation. I bought some gloves with scout rifle reload, both shaders, emblems, cloak and the scout rifle. Spent around 70 motes reforging the thing and still didn't quite get exactly what I wanted. I did get zen, field scout/ agility, third eye, so maybe I'll level it up and give it a shot in the crucible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom