• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Frame

I haven't been following the thread today, any Normal Raids on PS4 happening tonight?

My Titan and Hunter are 30 capable but my poor 29 Warlock only has raid boots and a helm.

Mindlog

Crucible and Vanguard marks are pretty much useless correct?
Just noticed my Warlock got to level 5 IB without capping Crucible marks and well short of cap on Vanguard. Nothing left to buy with either currency though. Well stocked on Shards and even Energy despite upgrading a bunch of weapons.

Would spend 200 Marks on a faction shader.

Deku Tree

I got to 100 and it didn't unlock for me. Not sure if it is because of the Xbox or if it's because the game. I'm leaning towards it being an Xbox problem...

Well I got the vanguard marks one to unlock. If I get there and it doesn't unlock for me, I'm gonna be mad.

Lockon

Anyone have a checkpoint at Gorgon's Maze in HM VoG? I want it for my Hunter and Titan. I'm willing to do HM on my 29 Sunsinger so I can get a checkpoint for both of my other chars too.

PSN: KyoKunaki

Another update on the tiger strikes speed runs:

Summoning Pits 7:06
Cerberus Vae 10:48
The Devils Lair 9:41
The Nexus 7:29
Ishtar Sink 10:35

Massive fun, two guys with ice breakers and one random who is as confused as ever to what is going on. Lots of engrams. LOTS! I'd imagine the times would be amazing with a third guy who was in on it.

Deku Tree

Massive fun, two guys with ice breakers and one random who is as confused as ever to what is going on. Lots of engrams. LOTS! I'd imagine the times would be amazing with a third guy who was in on it.

Summoning pits faster than Nexus? I wouldn't have guessed that...

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I hear so many people saying the universal remote sucks, but I've been taken apart by it before... gotta get my hands on it to issue a verdict.

speaking of verdicts, today's experiences have me wanting a certain legendary added to the short list of reasonable nerfs -_-

Deku Tree

I hear so many people saying the universal remote sucks, but I've been taken apart by it before... gotta get my hands on it to issue a verdict.

speaking of verdicts, today's experiences have me wanting a certain legendary added to the short list of reasonable nerfs -_-

Don't like found verdict? Too much range?

Is that IB Fusion rifle worth getting? Or do I need to get good perk rolls for it to be worthwhile?

You can reroll it if you have the motes.

todd360

Starfire protocol design is shit. It looks bad from the armor preview anyways. I was really hoping it would somehow be cooler than praxic fire. Vidoc was hype.

Edit: I laughed every single time they said the word story. Also that exotic hunter helmet was so cool looking.

Summoning pits faster than Nexus? I wouldn't have guessed that...
The adds are what's bothering us, as well as the boss firing pure pain. at least we found a better spot and scaled off two minutes to our previous time. We're aiming for both under the 7 minute mark, but I think summoning pits is the fastest one in the end.

Love the times, man. This is running the non-playlist difficulties of the strikes, yes?

My record for summoning pits (2 people + a random) is 6:50. Wondering if there's a way to get Nexus strike faster as well?

Deku Tree

Starfire protocol design is shit. It looks bad from the armor preview anyways. I was really hoping it would somehow be cooler than praxic fire. Vidoc was hype.

Edit: I laughed every single time they said the word story. Also that exotic hunter helmet was so cool looking.

But void walkers will wear it anyway for the extra grenade.

Dave_6

Yes, that helmet looks awesome! I so want it for my Hunter!

X-Frame

Leave Found Verdict alone! D:

Send it is soo good on it

I have a dropped Comedian with Full Auto, Hammer Forged, and Shot Package. It has higher RoF than Found Verdict but slightly less Impact at the same range with a tighter spread. It's glorious. :)

I think it outperforms FV in PvP as the Final Round perk on the FV sort of sucks.

Ourobolus

Banned
Well, I don't see this ever getting much better...
10750120_10107622779465734_5060726043972105061_o.jpg

Jinjo

Found verdict + Defender shield with Blessing of Light is the bane of my existence in Iron Banner. If people think I'm gonna stay in my bubble then they're sorely mistaken! I can only imagine their look when I come rushing out my shield at them lol. I always keep strafing in and out of the shield. When someone is dumb enough to follow Saint-14 will get them so I can punch 'em to death and reload my Verdict with the increased reload. I love it. Finally got the hang of Defender in PvP. Put that bubble not near a capture point but just around the corner or something. Enemy just doesn't know what's going on whenever I (and the rest of my team) immediately keeps coming back after retreating with full overshield lol.

EL CUCO

I have a dropped Comedian with Full Auto, Hammer Forged, and Shot Package. It has higher RoF than Found Verdict but slightly less Impact at the same range with a tighter spread. It's glorious. :)

I think it outperforms FV in PvP as the Final Round perk on the FV sort of sucks.

I honestly agree with you. Comedian is a monster. I think most people just get killed by a popular Shotty and yell nerf because there's only so much you can do when you get killed by it lol

Is it truly that bad? It can't be that bad

Just watch vidoc

hawkian mvp with that arc blade tiebreaker finish at the end. great way to wash out the last two games, lol

GG gaf. sorry for my terrible sniping the last few games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom