• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenden

Banned
i couldn't hear you the entire time. nat said we couldn't chat. :/

Yeah. I think Party chat avoids that if folks have incompatible NATs. I have all my shit open, but I have a crappy, rural ISP and it happens with about 1 out of 20 folks. :/

Angry Guy

I did fine for most of it until Shores of Time. Then it makes us play Shores 4 times in a row.

Are you guys still running? I just finished dinner, so I'm good to hop back in.

Edit: So, if any groups in Iron Banner have an open spot, I'd be hype to fill it!

EL CUCO

Universal Remote might have more range than FV. That thing is tearing me to pieces today

Edit:4th match in a row on Blind Watch.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Because I'm an idiot, I got Accelerated Coils and Hip Fire Accuracy twice on my IB re-rolls. I skipped them to get a better 3rd perk. I burned the last 20 getting nothing.

Hey guys got a question, when you rank up either vanguard or crucible and you're sometimes given weapons if you're lucky; do they only give you weapons from the 12 that each quartermasters carry?

I already have all the weapons I want from the quartermasters so if that's the case I might as well switch factions to see if I could get something else.

Alright GAF, I can't decide between keeping the Perun's Fire (solar) with good perks, or re-rolling and trying for an ARC sniper.

I have pocket infinity which is what i planned to use during the next raid for my solar secondary, but now i'm not so sure what I should go with. Perun's Fire or Pocket Infinity.

BokehKing

Banned
So after taking a little break to play other games (gta/sunset over drive/cod) I came back to this game and the controls feel sluggish.... Is this because I went from 60fps on cod back to this?

Regardless, I just watched the video doc and love all the little changes they made since I've been gone.

Go to Mars - Exculsion Zone, set to level 18, at the beginning (right after you've deployed the ghost for the second time) kill the guys that drop from the 2 ships but leave enough alive to kill you so you can repeatedly do it. Use resupply codes while you do this for the extra glimmer and make sure to grab any network keys that they drop (they're 200 glimmer each when turned in to the cryptarch).

What I do is run past the first mob and into the building on the right. Running past the first guys triggers the second ship which have the yellow bar guys which gives more glimmer. I basically just kill all the yellow guys, grab any network keys they drop, and suicide to do it again.

thanks!

Stantron

Because I'm an idiot, I got Accelerated Coils and Hip Fire Accuracy twice on my IB re-rolls. I skipped them to get a better 3rd perk. I burned the last 20 getting nothing.

Yeah, I don't like the reforge weapon system. You can drain your mote supply very quickly chasing an ideal combination of perks. I'd rather have a definitive selection of perks even if it costs a lot of motes. At least as an alternative.

Decided to push for level 5 anyway... Got the IB Hand Cannon :).

Now I just need about 200 more rep and about 20000 glimmer :(

I think that's where a lot of us are at now. Doesn't help when the damn game doesn't give you rep at the end of a win or no medallion at the end of a loss for no reason other than Bungies incompetence.

FyreWulff

w1ZeolH.jpg

Reroll or is this as good as i'm going to get with a machine gun

Hey guys got a question, when you rank up either vanguard or crucible and you're sometimes given weapons if you're lucky; do they only give you weapons from the 12 that each quartermasters carry?

I already have all the weapons I want from the quartermasters so if that's the case I might as well switch factions to see if I could get something else.

Anybody got an answer for this?

Angry Guy

Someone save me from playing with randoms. Seeing these medals pile up after the curbstomp SYMPHONY that has been the last two days is upsetting.

Kensuke

Accelerated coils on Perun's Fire is not worth it. I've posted this before:

The charge rate is already very high, very near the cap. So you only get a tiny bit more with accelerated coils, which won't really make a difference. I'd estimate it charges less than half a second faster. It's similar to how field scout doesn't really help Fatebringer (because HCs have a 13 bullet cap).

If you go for accelerated coils a stock Light/Beware will probably beat it in overall usefulness. The Light/Beware will be better at pretty much everything besides a slightly slower charge rate.

Impact is already covered by Praetorian Foil (and the New Monarchy FR). So that really only leaves range. Which is great, because you can make an awesome ranged FR out of Perun's Fire. Hammer Forged + Range Finder + Red Dot-ORS1 and you'll be killing people across the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom