• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Frame

So glad I decided to level my hunter, got up to rank 3 IB and bought the boots. Ran the normal raid and guess what drops...boots lol. Can't be mad cause I got extremely lucky during this run:

Good game dude!

And I'm sure you'll do what I did when Ballerhorn dropped for me and I grabbed every 5,000 XP bounty every day for all my characters and kept swapping it between each of them to level it up in like 4 days, haha.

Strider

Nice job Lik!

--

So is anyone here good at making avatars? Thinking I want to change mine and I want something Dark Below related...

please? lol :D i'm terrible at this kind of stuff.

rNilla

Thanks to Pantsuit Apologist, X-Frame and the other folks I raided with earlier. Sorry I wasn't mic'd up but I figured it probably wouldn't matter.

I got Monte Carlo #3, Praedyth's Revenge #4, VoC #5, and Chatterwhite #2 billion.

X-Frame

Thanks to Pantsuit Apologist, X-Frame and the other folks I raided with earlier. Sorry I wasn't mic'd up but I figured it probably wouldn't matter.

I got Monte Carlo #3, Praedyth's Revenge #4, VoC #5, and Chatterwhite #2 billion.

Damn, haha. Monte Carlo is 1 of the 4 exotic weapons still eluding me.

Tonight I got Praedyth's Revenge which is my 2nd and Atheon's Epilogue which is my 3rd. I also have 2 VoC's. Still no Corrective Measure though.

Any IB groups have an open spot?

I am just 262 rep away from rank 5. Had the game not screwed me on the rep and medallions before I would have been done. :/

Cosmos_Man
PS4

If I didn't suck so much I only have the one bounty left for the 10 kills without dying which would finish it up. But I suck.

LiK

Celebrated my Void kills victory by destroying. Nice to use my main weapons again,

bd7a4334fc0e361f1e326f507f9fba38_zps899750ed.jpg

Deku Tree

Invective bounty finally done. Got put into a IB match already in progress. Went on a 10-0 kill streak. People weren't even going for the heavy ammo.

Also got the heavy ammo kills PvP trophy.

LordofPwn

Invective bounty finally done. Got put into a IB match already in progress. Went on a 10-0 kill streak. People weren't even going for the heavy ammo.

Also got the heavy ammo kills PvP trophy.
This baffles me. My machine gun has almost as many kills as my favorite primary... I just did clash on shores of time and got 9 kills with gjallarhorn, from 2 heavy drops. Heavy is auto kills people. At least grab it so the opponent doesn't.

Can't have everything I guess (well.. not willing to).

I bought one of everything from IB except for the fusion rifle. I also didn't get the machine gun or the ship, but I'm pretty happy. That level 5 shader looks pretty awesome, and although I don't need another scout rifle, at least I can give it to an alt.

Went in to do a quick daily to soothe my mind from all these finals that I'm having, and as I was about to log out I just so happened to see the best sunset ever:

Certainly put my mind more at ease. Say what you will, this game can be fucking gorgeous at times.

hydruxo

Finally hit IB rank 5 and bought Gheleon's Demise + Goldspiral. Iron Banner was good fun but I'm probably not touching crucible again for a few weeks haha. Burnt out.

jett

D-Member
Man I just got booted from a team while doing the level 30 VOG. Everyone was dying but I was made the scapegoat.

Feels bad, man.

p.s. level 30 VOG is shit.

Still got 4 hours before the reset, and finally able to play. So if anyone wants to do some IB let me know. Think me and boguester are planning to do IB till the reset.

Mupod

still getting disconnects, when are they going to fix these servers jesus christ

the worst part is I played half of a skirmish match while 'contacting destiny servers' was scrolling across my screen. I got like 12 kills before it booted me.

Still got 4 hours before the reset, and finally able to play. So if anyone wants to do some IB let me know. Think me and boguester are planning to do IB till the reset.

I just need 1-2 wins for rank 5. Could you guys help me out?

Was doing great with gafers but they had to leave and now it's 3 matches in a row with ransoms and losses. Ugh.

Mooreberg

is sharpening a shovel and digging a ditch
Looks like I'll be able to get the Iron Regalia gloves to go along with the boots, but not the weapons or the shader. Glimmer cap is the dumbest thing ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom