• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinjo

So does doing the NF Summoning Pits count towards Xyor for Thorn bounty?

I still need to do Xyor too, maybe we can team up tonight? Get another one in there that's on the last part too

Ah my young padawan.

At the starting ledge jump to the left where the rocks are.

There is a ledge that you can stand on, up high, behind cover and blast away without taking any damage whatsoever.

The rock kinda points out Infront of you stopping the enemies getting a clear shot.

You're welcome :)

Don't think so, it's a separate strike altogether on the map isn't it?

Lol. Clearly I am still to rise in the ranks of the Order of the Cheese. Thank you for your teachings, my master.

Seriously though, I was standing up on a ledge to the left there, but there was no cover? Was I standing in the wrong place? If I want further forward I'd enter a killzone. Do you have a screen or vid of this spot?

As an aside to the Thorn question I have the PVP section of it to do now. I make no bones that I suck at PVP, any advice on how to make completing it easier?

I'm a Warlock so I know Voidwalker will help

Shito

Well I don't see any reason for anyone to rant about it.

They could just continue with the regular strikes and include the new ones as well. So people that bought the dlc can run two nightfalls a week, and the people that didn't it'll be business as usual.
Nah, they won't double the number of nightfalls / weeklies you can run.
With the second DLC, that would mean being able to run 9 nightfalls a week: can't allow that many Gjallarhorn drops! ^^

hEist

i am at phogoth at the front gate(cheese spot)... 2 hollowed knights in front and i am completely out of ammo... if someone wanna join psn: hEist22

Man nightfall really bummed me out... soloed it up until Phogoth was at 50% health when some friends dropped in.

We finished it up and friend 1 got his 3rd hawkmoon and friend 2 got her 2nd thunderlord and me I got a vanguard legendary scout rifle... fuck.

Jinjo

Nah, they won't double the number of nightfalls / weeklies you can run.
With the second DLC, that would mean being able to run 9 nightfalls a week: can't allow that many Gjallarhorn drops! ^^

Maybe a weekly nightfall DLC strike only that has a chance to drop new DLC items, DLC exotics (guns and armor for all classes), DLC materials and DLC legendaries (guns and armor for all classes) only. That might work. Add in another specific one for DLC #2.

This actually might be an even better solution than adding in the new strikes in the regular strike rotation. And it gives a better chance at actually getting the new DLC items instead of fishing in an even bigger pond with only a limited few tries each week.

LiK

I still need to do Xyor too, maybe we can team up tonight? Get another one in there that's on the last part too

Lol. Clearly I am still to rise in the ranks of the Order of the Cheese. Thank you for your teachings, my master.

Seriously though, I was standing up on a ledge to the left there, but there was no cover? Was I standing in the wrong place? If I want further forward I'd enter a killzone. Do you have a screen or vid of this spot?

Yea sure, PM me your PSN so I'll remember it's you. Another Gaffer also needs it so if he's on, I can invite him too.

I don't have any great Arc weapons but I can bring all my Solar weapons for it.

KeRaSh

Got the hard more raid fusion rifle on my first try. Apparently it's pretty rare? The stats seem great but within the last two weeks I got showered in fusion rifles.
Got Plan C from a Nightfall, used that to finish the Pocket Infinity bounty, got Light Beware and now Foil... Not sure what to do with all those guns.
I know for sure I'm unable to level even half of them on top of the unleveled weapons I already had before that...

LiK

Got the hard more raid fusion rifle on my first try. Apparently it's pretty rare? The stats seem great but within the last two weeks I got showered in fusion rifles.
Got Plan C from a Nightfall, used that to finish the Pocket Infinity bounty, got Light Beware and now Foil... Not sure what to do with all those guns.
I know for sure I'm unable to level even half of them on top of the unleveled weapons I already had before that...

yea, it's rare and quite a beast in PVP when we saw someone in other team use that yesterday. i guess the game likes to give you FRs lol

Jinjo

NEW CHANGE IN THORN BOUNTY: PHOGOTH MUST BE DAMAGED TO MAKE NEW WAVES COME. About 30% per wave, third and final wave with xyor comes around 10% phogoth life.

Really?! Are you fucking kidding me?! I did it recently with someone else and that wasn't the case then. Not sure if this was pre or post-patch though.

void666

Banned
RNGod is trolling me. Last week i got 3 exotics from nightfall. I already had all three.
Today i've done it twice. Got the chance hand cannon and 9 strange coins.

Oh well...

Thank you hEist22

I have so many helium filaments to farm to level up my new armor. Getting materials is the most bullshittiest bullshit ever. Bungie, there must be another way!

Wasn't able to get a hand cannon from IB, but I did get the machine gun. And I also bought the fusion rifle, which I subsequently kept on reforging it until I got one with decent perks. It ended up being Solar and not Ark (like I wanted), but oh well.

Axiom Bolts are so annoying.i tried punching them to see if that got rid of them. no success.

People can try sitting underneath them but they do eventually explode. They might do less damage though.

Find fusion grenades to be far worse... Can't even tell when you're stuck...

Rixa

New raid glitch: Getting stuck on the loading screen while starting the raid.

Dunno if it helps for you. But if "Loading" screen appears, Ill go to inventory & turn pages there. Usually it helps and loading screen vanishes. If I dont do it and just wait in the "Loading" screen, Ill get booted to orbit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom