• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seibmoz

Bungie really needs to fix the Raid reward system before the next one is released, it's insane that last night for the Templar I recieved 2 pairs of gloves for my Warlock, 2! And still no chest piece or any raid weapon for that matter

Fucking RNGesus gave me 7 strange coins for completing Nightfall. Luckily, I got Zombie Apocalypse for completing the weekly strike. Too bad I dismantled it :p

Setting up a Hard Raid group (PS4) at 3pm Eastern. If you're interested, let me know.

Namikaze1

I got that weird ass helmet Lik's Titan wears from Nightfall. And with that, my Titan exotic helmet collection is complete. Now I just need Alpha Lupi and I'll have every Titan exotic available.

LiK

I got that weird ass helmet Lik's Titan wears from Nightfall. And with that, my Titan exotic helmet collection is complete. Now I just need Alpha Lupi and I'll have every Titan exotic available.

Skullfort? Best looking Titan helm in the game. I sacrifice all perks just to wear it.

Would love to grab that checkpoint, but drowning DeathJr in invites is not cool, anyone kind enough to share it later? maybe in an hour, something fast, in and out

Nodnol

Can Phogoth still be cheesed at the entrance? I suppose it's silly asking if Bungie fixed being able to run back and forth away from the spinning top?

Hey hard raiders....I'm finally part if your group for my 3 characters. So question: do I just run hard mode? Do the drops double? Or is it smarter to do normal then hard? I care more about shards than guns/weapons at this point(trying to stack before the update) so this is more in regards to loot chests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom