• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Did some very last minute leveling to bring my main up to IB level 5 so I could buy Perun's Fire after I was helping my friend with some story missions.

Went on a roll and I didn't wanna quit out early till I finished the game.Figured I might finally get a perfection along with redeeming the stack of loser medals I had from the streak of bad games I had prior. Horrible idea. I went 27-1 but my scrub team still lost and I got back to the tower only to see the special event courtyard gated. I was about 3 minutes too late.

Now I have 4 medallions sitting in my inventory along with the 10k glimmer I had ground for the damn thing. Sigh. I wish there was some kind of last call system for special events. I knew the reset was at 3 but going back to the tower just to buy something is such a hassle sometimes. Guess I'll have a nice inventory for the next IB in a month in a half or whatever.

Oh well. At least I bought all the armor I needed. Now to farm the hundreds of freaking mats I need...

noomi

2x Nightfall.

Patience & Time (Glad I didn;t buy from Xur)
Some Legendary SG (Sharded)

Still 4 more chances for gjallahorn and hawkmoon in todays VoG Raids! KEEP HOPE ALIVE!

Just as a friendly reminder, this is the lineup for people who have signed up to raid with me today, let me know if anything changed...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Where: Vault of Glass - Hard Mode
When: Tuesday, November 25th
Time: 3:30PM (15:30) EST | 12:30PM PST | 2:30PM (14:30) CST | 8:30PM (20:30) GMT

1. noomi85 - hunter - level 30 (confirmed)
2. Kartik21 - titan - level 29 (confirmed)
3. Ikkarus - hunter - level 29 (confirmed)
4. Rubenov25 - warlock - level 30 (confirmed)
5. Outlaw_Omega - hunter - level 30 (waiting confirmation)
6. zocano - warlock - level 30 (confirmed)

Standby:

1. MandrakeUk

Sane_Man

I'm looking to do a hard raid with my level 29 warlock. Very experienced and loads of maxed out weapons. Anyone looking for a player?

Really?! Are you fucking kidding me?! I did it recently with someone else and that wasn't the case then. Not sure if this was pre or post-patch though.

you gotta be shitting me. i need source!

too lazy to source. I did it last last week (8+ days ago) and super easy solo'd it. did it last week (<7 days ago) and wtf he's not spawning. With my brother. After failing (he had to go to dinner or something) we try later and still nothing. I check reddit and yup, boss needs to be damaged. around every 30% more mobs would come, or a ship would come, or both. until xyor.

LiK

too lazy to source. I did it last last week (8+ days ago) and super easy solo'd it. did it last week (<7 days ago) and wtf he's not spawning. With my brother. After failing (he had to go to dinner or something) we try later and still nothing. I check reddit and yup, boss needs to be damaged. around every 30% more mobs would come, or a ship would come, or both. until xyor.

gimme dat reddit link. i haven't seen that from reddit guides i found.

Ikkarus

took a friend on his first raid. he got gloves, corrective measure, and at atheon..... ghalljarerhorn

fffffffffffffffff
I had someone bagsy the Gjallarhorn on last weeks Nightfall. I wouldn't of minded but the guy joined for literally 2 minutes before the end. I have to confess I was slightly salty when it popped up and I got some strange coins. Oh well.

A few more suggestions, including my previous;

Destiny |OT11 | 30's the new 20

Destiny |OT11 | The Grind Below

Destiny |OT11 | Mo Loot, Mo Problems

:lol

Namikaze1

I can't solo nightfall. I hate that I can't solo it. I solo this particular one many times but ever since the update, shit got harder. Can't even get past the waves of Hive.

Deku Tree

Here is what I am missing for guardian lord:

Raiding party
Flawless raider
Hunter mastery

That's it. All just grind except flawless. I don't really want to delete one of my other characters though.

Ikkarus

I'm really hoping I can bag either the raid helm or chest tonight for my Hunter as I'll finally be able to join the 30s club! It's eluded me for far too long.

Navid

I'm on at the moment if anyone wants to do the nightfall, planning on doing 2-3 times so if anyone else needs to go through it I'm available...

Rixa

Iam expecting many deaths today. Going to participate to my first hard raid later today, at level 29. Our party has 4 x 30 level dudes and 2 x 29 level. I think Iam the only one with not experience in Hard raid.
With my luck, Ill get from 3th raid my 3th Atheon's Epiloque.

Destiny [OT11] Iam not a number

Razgreez

I couldn't solo the previous nightfall with anything but my titan defender. Those captains were killing me with 4 shots (in a volley of i think 7 or 8 that they fire) even with my attributes set to maximum armour. They definitely made it more annoying to solo

Ghazi

OT11 - The cheese below

Because we know people will quickly find ways to cheese the raid.
You can imagine that they're probably putting in a lot of effort to make this one cheese free. I have a feeling we won't be seeing anything like the cheese for VoG this time around. I assume they went ahead and placed bumpers everywhere around falls they may have.

Apparently they still haven't patched Templar yet, heard some people talking about it in IB yesterday. WTF Bungie.

gdt

At the boss on this weeks nightfall, guy I was doing it with had to bail. Just hop in for a quick boss kill.

Ps4 gdt5016

void666

Banned
You can imagine that they're probably putting in a lot of effort to make this one cheese free. I have a feeling we won't be seeing anything like the cheese for VoG this time around. I assume they went ahead and placed bumpers everywhere around falls they may have.

Apparently they still haven't patched Templar yet, heard some people talking about it in IB yesterday. WTF Bungie.

I'm sure we won't be able to knock krota off a platform. But i'm sure there will be ways to make the raid easier. Don't underestimate the will to cheese.
And they won't fix it for a long time or won't fix it completely or not at all. Just look at the archon priest. You can still hide under that platform.
And the templar cheese is still going strong. The people i play with do it everytime to get the extra chest.
I'm no programmer but i can't believe it's hard to make the templar ignore AoE grenades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom