• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenymac

Looking forv3 for hard raid..

1. Me
2. TysonBane
3. Ocean

Wanna make this buttery smooth so 30s or 29s with the right gear only. Friends and past raiding partners get in here

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey

1. Me
2. TysonBane
3. Ocean

Wanna make this buttery smooth so 30s or 29s with the right gear only. Friends and past raiding partners get in here
PSN - Kartik 21, level 29 Titan. Have maxed weapons and highly experienced.

Navid

1. Me
2. TysonBane
3. Ocean

Can join in, lvl 29 hunter but got max VoC/Ice Breaker/Corrective Measure... though I guess you need at least 4 lvl 30's if you want it to go smooth so happy to be on the reserve list. :)

Ourobolus

Banned
Huh, Void Burn, Juggler, and Angry? That doesn't seem too bad. The Wizards will be a pain (they do Void damage, right?), but other than that it shouldn't be bad.

Maxed corrective measure gave no fucks about arc shields. It was absolute murder. Epilogue was cool to swap to once shields were down, but it still felt a little weak. Going to run it again but use shadow price.

Ghazi

I'm sure we won't be able to knock krota off a platform. But i'm sure there will be ways to make the raid easier. Don't underestimate the will to cheese.
And they won't fix it for a long time or won't fix it completely or not at all. Just look at the archon priest. You can still hide under that platform.
And the templar cheese is still going strong. The people i play with do it everytime to get the extra chest.
I'm no programmer but i can't believe it's hard to make the templar ignore AoE grenades.
Oh, I'm sure. I'm just saying that keeping a tighter ship will probably be higher priority this time around.

Zakalwe

Banned
Levelling my warlock. Level 13. If anyone else is levelling around the same point feel free to join in. Will be going at it hard, no downtime in between missions. Just want this done.

Psn: astropoff

gdt

1. Me
2. TysonBane
3. Ocean

Still looking? We've done it before. Lvl 29 maxed weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom