• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's on the agenda tonight, Destiny folk?

Am thinking to avoid my last Friday night of 3 Nightfalls and 2 weeklies all back to back I may run some tonight. Poor deafmedal - we were so sick of Septic Tank Prime and two-manned most of them...
lol of course he hogged the kills with Fatebringer
Haha

Nightfall, weeklies and hard raid is possible.

PSN: ColonelOCorn
3 level 29's
(forever 29)
, one of each class, with max leveled void weapons coming out of my ears. Bring on the Phogoth.
Again

I should be around, would like to do heroic/nightfall.

phen0m24

Anyone wanna do nightfall?

Psn is toasty_T

Hey Toasty!

Wanted to say thank you for your help on the Atheon CP the other night. That was my first Hard complete, got
shards and a ship
a shiny gold trophy, but you were rocking it!

Including the Praetorian that wouldn't die

Zakalwe

Banned
It was bound to happen eventually but I finally managed to do 3 hard raids, 3 NFs, and 3 Weeklies without getting a single new item. 2nd TLW, 3rd Mask of the Third Man... and ass for days.

Shout out to the normal raid crew for another quick week (3 hard raids + 3 NFs in ~3.5 hrs ain't bad). Too bad cyborg is apparently dead....

Sucks our time zones don't align for this, need to find a regular raid crew for my time zone (gmt). Almost all of my previous regs have abandoned the game.

Hey Toasty!

Wanted to say thank you for your help on the Atheon CP the other night. That was my first Hard complete
got shards and a ship
along with a shiny gold trophy, but you were rocking it!

Including the Praetorian that wouldn't die

No problem

Radiance Praetorian needs a nerf

spyder_ur

Damn I feel like everyone does their weekly activities literally within 10 hours of them being up. I feel left out here sitting in the office. If anyone's interested, I'd be down for Nightfalls, Weeklies, and would love to raid tonight.

Hows the Nightfall? Is there a Phogoth cheese spot? Void is probably my weakest element, though Corrective Measure should help some after I farm a bit of Spinmetal.

phen0m24

I should be around, would like to do heroic/nightfall.

Hey that works.

You could do like raizel last night on the daily..

I was about 98.875% done with the last Prince-bashing with the legendary
relic
sword, and I see:

Raizel76 has joined your fireteam.

Just as I walk out of the room victorious, raizel walks in and bows. Perfect timing! :)

Enjoy the shards!!

Did first normal raid with my Titan. Got the gloves and the chest. Now my Titan is missing the boots and my Hunter is missing the chest piece. Almost level 30 on all characters, I can taste it.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Damn I feel like everyone does their weekly activities literally within 10 hours of them being up. I feel left out here sitting in the office. If anyone's interested, I'd be down for Nightfalls, Weeklies, and would love to raid tonight.

Hows the Nightfall? Is there a Phogoth cheese spot? Void is probably my weakest element, though Corrective Measure should help some after I farm a bit of Spinmetal.
Haha, I won't be doing anything until later in the week, or possibly very late tonight.

The entry room is a terribly effective cheese for Phogoth, just watch your radar for a red dot and run into the room before whenever it appears. Then wait for it (it's a Shrieker) to despawn and get back in there. Phogoth does Void, so there's a definite threat.

I feel the same way! I should be on tonight after 5PM EST. phen0m and I might be running Nightfall/Heroic, if you want to come.

Hey that works.

You could do like raizel last night on the daily..

I was about 98.875% done with the last Prince-bashing with the legendary
relic
sword, and I see:

Raizel76 has joined your fireteam.

Just as I walk out of the room victorious, raizel walks in and bows. Perfect timing! :)

Enjoy the shards!!

That's not a bad idea...

Deku Tree

Gonna start deleting people I added for Destiny. Need to clear out guys I rarely or never played with.

Before Destiny I had like under 10 PSN friends. After Destiny I have over 550. Most of them don't play anymore but I usually have over 100 people on my friends list playing Destiny when I turn it on at night in the EST. Would be great to figure out who doesn't play anymore and take them off but it seems like too much effort, and maybe some of them will return for the expansions. P.S. I might play with you sometime. :)

spyder_ur

I feel the same way! I should be on tonight after 5PM EST. phen0m and I might be running Nightfall/Heroic, if you want to come.

I'd run Nightfall around 5:30 or 5:45 at least once - I think you're on my friends list. Spyder_ur. If you don't feel like waiting, that's fine too.

Midas

Before Destiny I had like under 10 PSN friends. After Destiny I have over 550. Most of them don't play anymore but I usually have over 100 people on my friends list playing Destiny when I turn it on at night in the EST. Would be great to figure out who doesn't play anymore and take them off but it seems like too much effort, and maybe some of them will return for the expansions. P.S. I might play with you sometime. :)

That's crazy. I had like 10. Now 50.

First hard raid for this week was a success. I got CM - one of two raid weapons I was missing. I actually got two of them to drop, lol. Just need the epilogue now to have all the raid drops.

I also got a Suros from the Gorgonn chest. I passed on it both times Xur had it for sale so pretty happy with that.

Thanks guys for the good group!

Exclusion Zone glimmer farm is so good, especially with a few people working together to do it efficiently.

I just beat the Nightfall, Phogoth is dead, I pick up the Silken Codex on the ground where he died and then get KTO'd.

Error code: bee

No rewards.

Fuck.

spyder_ur

Haha, I won't be doing anything until later in the week, or possibly very late tonight.

The entry room is a terribly effective cheese for Phogoth, just watch your radar for a red dot and run into the room before whenever it appears. Then wait for it (it's a Shrieker) to despawn and get back in there. Phogoth does Void, so there's a definite threat.

Wait...run into the main chamber when the dot appears and then back into the entryway?

I always seem to get overwhelmed when I stay in that back room.

LiK

Yea, you're fine since we've played together before and you're active here. I just added way too many people for one time raids or some NFs etc. People can readd me for other events but I need to clear out this list.

Iron Banner was a very pleasant experience for me, I taught me to play better in crucible, gave me good gear (played with 2 characters) and I came out happier than the fuckin Vault of Ass (I hate the raid)

I hope Iron Banner returns later with the other two pieces of armor. Getting to level 30 without the Vault of Ass would be so satisfying

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Yea, you're fine since we've played together before and you're active here. I just added way too many people for one time raids or some NFs etc. People can readd me for other events but I need to clear out this list.
Don't remove me likchan, I hope you're getting the expansion.

Shito

Exclusion Zone glimmer farm is so good, especially with a few people working together to do it efficiently.

I just beat the Nightfall, Phogoth is dead, I pick up the Silken Codex on the ground where he died and then get KTO'd.

Error code: bee

No rewards.

Fuck.
At least you got those precious 200 glimmers!

EGygzVN.jpg

3 exotics doing nightfalls this week. Armamentarium, Apotheosis Veil and Light Beyond Nemesis

I would have been so excited 2 months ago :(

Where the weapons at?

What do I need to do to get ready for my first raid? Currently level 26 and will be at level 27 shortly. I finally have enough coins and motes to get an exotic armor and exotic engram from Xur this weekend. I only have one legendary weapon though - a crappy Dr. Nope. I should be able to buy a Vanguard weapon in the next week - I'd like to get TDYK but I'm also considering the Swarm as it comes with Void damage. Do I need all legendary weapons to be effective in the raid?

Hoodbury

Seriously, how do I go 16-8 one match and then the next match go 4-15? My KDR over the last 20 games graph on bungie.net looks like the jawline of a great white shark. It's just spikes and dips and spikes and dips.

I'm so inconsistent. The only thing consistent is me getting objectively correct medal, heh.

Last match of the IB for me and I got one more mote of light so I could reroll my Peruns Fire one last try and I did get the perks I wanted - Accelerated coils and Hip Fire, but it was Solar and I really wanted Arc. But I"ll take it. I really need more Arc weapons for PvE but those perks should be good for PvP which I mostly do anyway.

matmanx1

Jelly of you folks already doing the Nightfall for the week. I'll be at work for another 6 hours or so. (East coast, USA)

At least there's a burn and no Lightswitch this week although I have to say that Angry is my least favorite modifier now. Unflinching heroic mobs that have tons of hps and spam weapon fire (or wizard bolts) at you is not my idea of a good time.

I've also decided that this is the week that I want to do my first Vault of Glass run. After playing so much IB this last week and getting wrecked by Found Verdict, Vision of Confluence, Gjallerhorn, etc. I want in on those raid weapons.

And I need Ascendant Energies! Many, many Ascendant Energies. I have like 6 or 7 weapons that are all waiting on energy to max them out.

Jinjo

That feel when you're about to head home from work and know there are three nightfalls for you to complete again. The endless loot possibilities. I'm excited.

Only to get a thoroughly lackluster legendary gun and some ass mats.

Deku Tree

That's crazy. I had like 10. Now 50.

It may be crazy but I get a lot of invites which is cool by me. I love helping people out with Daily's, or having people jump into my missions, or during IB last week it was really easy to get invited to a GAF wrecking crew team which was all great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom