• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 Nightfalls and 3 Hard Raids, still no Hawkmoon, guy got his 3rd on one of the raids, why you don't bless me RNG :'(

RNG only blesses those he deems worthy, but he only blesses them with items he knows they'd deem worthless. Enjoy your 5th copy of whatever it is. BTW no trading or mat exchange have fun!

Whether we wanted it or not, We've stepped into a war with the gamers on xbox one. So let's get to removing their exotics and strikes, one by one. Major Nelson. From what I gather, he commands the marketing department from an imperial land tank outside redmond. He's well protected, but with the Hawkmoon we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their griphold on gaf gamers.
I enjoyed this. Would laugh again.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hmm. The title should probably have something to do with the dlc I guess. And I certainly was a Silver Snakes fan back in the day.

blazeuk

Got to Phogoth soloing the nightfall strike, one shot from him as soon as he broke free just wiped me out. Will try again tomorrow with other people, soloing it is just not fun especially with the changes they made.

We've woken the Xbox players!

Whether we wanted it or not, We've stepped into a war with the gamers on xbox one. So let's get to removing their exotics and strikes, one by one. Major Nelson. From what I gather, he commands the marketing department from an imperial land tank outside redmond. He's well protected, but with the Hawkmoon we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their griphold on gaf gamers.

:(

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Got to Phogoth soloing the nightfall strike, one shot from him as soon as he broke free just wiped me out. Will try again tomorrow with other people, soloing it is just not fun especially with the changes they made.
Soloing on weeks when the boss does the Burn element just seems so stressful...

Worst part of being on XB1 is that the majority (have a good group on Bnet) of people here are on PS4 and I can't join in on the festivities. Wish I could play on both consoles with one account.

What's your GT?

Yes, if Bungie changes one thing for Destiny 2, I hope the saves are cross-platform. It can be done. I'll buy the game twice, just let me play with friends on both consoles using the same character. Especially in such a grind heavy game like Destiny.

I have hundreds of hours tied up in my XB1 character. I'm not doing it again to play with some PS4 peeps from work.

lt519

Setting up a fresh normal raid (PS4) at 4:00 PM CST (16:00) tonight. Have two so far:

1. Level 30 Warlock Sunsinger
2. Level 30 Hunter Gunslinger
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open
6. Open

My PSN: ShinigamiFrost

I should be on around 3:30 to start setting up. Just toss me a friend request and I'll add you. You can quote the list and add yourself if you want. ;)

If you need one more I can help if you think you'll be done by 6pm CST. 28 Hunter and would be along for the ride, have beaten it twice but not going to take any lead roles.

Edit: I have the raid sniper and machine gun so I'm good for DPS, psn: rarbusto

I'm impressed you made it that far. I quit trying after taking off shields took a whole clip, and they would hide and regen while I reloaded.

stb

Anyone for the nightfall and weekly heroic a little later tonight? 7 Eastern-ish?

I'd be thrilled if we could tack on the Xyor run, or if anyone wants to do that separately.

Also looking for either a normai raid group and/or a hard mode raid group (I'm almost level 29, but haven't done hard mode at all yet) for Tuesday or Wednesday evening.

PS4 Berried_treasurE

E92 M3

Might try to raid tonight - we usually have a good group but are always looking for a few. GT is dmh33. Feel free to add me or message if you see me online.

Take mine as well, CthulhuSars. There might just be enough XboxOne players to make a complete raid team here on GAF.

Wouldnt mind raiding myself tonight,

GT: toejam2501

For those lacking people to play with on Xbox 1 add me. I do the regular raid around 5 times a week and hard usually twice. I try and help people do the nightfalls as much as I can as well.

GT: If you must

Added you guys :D

Yes, if Bungie changes one thing for Destiny 2, I hope the saves are cross-platform. It can be done. I'll buy the game twice, just let me play with friends on both consoles using the same character. Especially in such a grind heavy game like Destiny.

I have hundreds of hours tied up in my XB1 character. I'm not doing it again to play with some PS4 peeps from work.

Yeah exactly - way too much work to do all over on PS4.

NextGen

Yeah, this works, two people can even snipe him at the same time without triggering the shrieker if one crouches and the other stands behind them. such challenge :D
Yea my mate jumped in at the end and sniped from behind me, was solo upto that point he got 5 coins I got P+T :)

I'm impressed you made it that far. I quit trying after taking off shields took a whole clip, and they would hide and regen while I reloaded.

The nightfall was easy with maxed Void weapons (AE, IB fusion rifle, Truth). I soloed the nightfall on my hunter and lock. Hunter was more of a challenge though compared to my sunbro with fireborn.

Truth maxed hit Phogoth for 10k.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Anyone for the nightfall and weekly heroic a little later tonight? 7 Eastern-ish?

I'd be thrilled if we could tack on the Xyor run, or if anyone wants to do that separately.

Also looking for either a normai raid group and/or a hard mode raid group (I'm almost level 29, but haven't done hard mode at all yet) for Tuesday or Wednesday evening.

PS4 Berried_treasurE

Anyone wanna help me kill Xyor?
I might be able to help you guys if you wanna do a run of this at 7?

kaiiri

anyone trying to do nightfall. solo'd it on one toon. reaaally don't wanna do that again. those shielded Knights suck.

PSN: kisala

void666

Banned
Nightfall report:

1st - The chance HC
2nd - 9 strange coins
3rd - No backup plans

Well, at least the no backup plans is better than the one i had.

I've been doing nightfalls since the game was released and only once RNG gave me something nice. The hawkmoon.

todd360

Just beat nightfall by myself without dieing even once (I'm a sunsinger). I got a legendary scout rifle............................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom