• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.
I eagerly await for people to figure out which is better between Ballerhorn and Dragons Breath. At this rate, I won't have Ballerhorn until DB comes out. Actually, I bet it will for sure appear in Xur's shop this week because I'll be out of town :|

Speaking of which, Hawkian, I'm heading out of town tomorrow after work so I won't be able to do our Raid this week. Good luck to you guys and I hope you all get what you want! Hmm, I could bring my copy of Destiny with me as my little cousin has a PS4 in case Xur sells Ballerhorn...

Just beat nightfall by myself without dieing even once (I'm a sunsinger). I got a legendary scout rifle............................................................

I'm going to be doing this myself within the next hour (unless someone wants to join) and am ready for my 5 coins :| I'll post when I'm getting on in case any of you guys want to do NF and or Weekly Heroic.

Agent

Anyone want to do the Nightfall and Weekly Heroic? I can do it 2x if someone wanted to do a main and alt character as well. PSN: phantom8324

Suros users, are you using the focused fire upgrade that makes it fire slower when aiming down sight?

I was thinking about the (field scout) Shadow Price vs Suros Regime topic and decided to look at some of the numbers.
Suros is more stable and accurate, but SP seems to do more damage per second. So on paper, if you hit each shot that would put SP over Suros, unless you don't have the focused fire upgrade or have the bonus damage from the bottom half of the clip.

In conclusion: Suros without focused fire > SP > Suros with focused fire ?
I'd love to know which one's really the best to use in PvP with some accurate stats.

What are we going to call the next thread?

How about

Destiny OT11: Got 99 problems, and Exotics are still one

Destiny OT11: We're listening. Maybe. Sometimes. Coming soon.

Destiny OT11: More Bounties, Same missions

Destiny OT11: Hear our story, no read our story.

Destiny OT11: I could tell you about the DLC, but I have no time.

todd360

How about

OT11 somebody get Todd a praxic fire so he shuts up about it.

Playing with 5 teenagers in the raid is probably one of the worst experiences of my playing destiny thus far.

I played with 2 extremely drunk and stoned people. I could hear them partaking of the herb via the bubbling sound over their mic. I thought that was bad but I have to agree after playing with what had to be freshman in high-school the later experience is by far the worst.

I do know now though, that most people are gay and that Crota is definitely a faggot per their infinite wisdom and in depth conversations on the merits of the Destiny story.

That one run made me really really really appreciate my normal group.

How about

|OT11| Once more, from the top

|OT11| Bigger than the threads in Old Accra

I had the option though! I thought it might please RNGesus if I didn't use a cheap tactic to succeed.

RNGesus bestowed me TLW and I didn't use radiance at all. Shame it's just after I bought it...
Still died plenty of times though
Finally got corrective measure in raid tho. I'm happy for now. (Also got second Monte Carlo/two energies)

realcZk

how good is praxic fire, actually? voidfang sounds a lot more useful for grenades, and sunbreakers seem better for solar grenades. what are some examples of good uses of praxic

Jinjo

Lik and I just got our Thorns! Not as bad as I had anticipated. You definitely have to damage the boss now as new waves would only spawn when we did some more damage on the boss. 70-40-10% seem to be the percentages where a new dropship comes in. Being Titans made it supereasy. Saint-14-bubbles + Found Verdict made for some fun with blind Knights lol. We almost never lost our bubble cause we just kept popping them as soon as the other person's shield would run out. Rubenov joined in for some extra damage power too.

So after abandoning the bounty atleast three times, I finally have my Thorn. Now where dat buff at?

how good is praxic fire, actually? voidfang sounds a lot more useful for grenades, and sunbreakers seem better for solar grenades. what are some examples of good uses of praxic

I find Praxic Fire to be far more useful in PvE with more heavy ammo and the discipline while voidfang is much better in PvP. Being able to spawn with two fusion grenades is just ridiculous. But since you die less in PvE it seems to be a bit useless.

Finally got my very last exotic. Got em all now!

That said, I don't understand some in this community bitching about RNG. It's a damn RNG. It's as fair as you can get, really. Same for people pissed off that other people are getting shit. I can't count how many times I've heard "why does he get stuff all the time?!" in the raid. I don't remember anyone ever saying that shit in PSO or the like. You congratulated the person and hoped you'd be next.

Dunno why so many seem to think they're owed something nowadays with games in the way of loot.

I don't have a team setup yet. I know Zoba asked (hours) earlier. Not sure if he's still up for it. I'm trying to see if certain Guardian Lords are up for it.

*winkwinknudgenudge*

Just turned off Dragon Age especially. ;)

Twilight mentioned on the previous page he still wants to.

Finally got my very last exotic. Got em all now!

That said, I don't understand some in this community bitching about RNG. It's a damn RNG. It's as fair as you can get, really. Same for people pissed off that other people are getting shit. I can't count how many times I've heard "why does he get stuff all the time?!" in the raid. I don't remember anyone ever saying that shit in PSO or the like. You congratulated the person and hoped you'd be next.

Dunno why so many seem to think they're owed something nowadays with games in the way of loot.

You only say that because you got all your exotics...

I kid, well partially but you are right. The loot system is RNG people need to accept it and move on or not accept it and quit or move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom