• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkylineRKR

Suros users, are you using the focused fire upgrade that makes it fire slower when aiming down sight?

I was thinking about the (field scout) Shadow Price vs Suros Regime topic and decided to look at some of the numbers.
Suros is more stable and accurate, but SP seems to do more damage per second. So on paper, if you hit each shot that would put SP over Suros, unless you don't have the focused fire upgrade or have the bonus damage from the bottom half of the clip.

In conclusion: Suros without focused fire > SP > Suros with focused fire ?
I'd love to know which one's really the best to use in PvP with some accurate stats.

Suros with focus fire and hammer forged is basically a headshot machine that doesn't recoil at all. Damage gets rather crazy once you're at the latter half of the mag so never reload early.

Suros with FF beats SP hands down. I have both that and an SP with Field Scout and used both extensively. SP just can't touch the damage Suros does, let alone beat it at range and stability. You're likely do get more double downs with Suros.

Kydd BlaZe

Just got off work. Looking to get into some nightfall and hard raid groups. Got two lvl 30 characters, and a 29 Titan that I need to run all of this on. Nightfall x3, HM Raid x3.

kidko

What are we going to call the next thread?

How about

Destiny OT11: Got 99 problems, and Exotics are still one

Destiny OT11: We're listening. Maybe. Sometimes. Coming soon.

Destiny OT11: More Bounties, Same missions

Destiny OT11: Hear our story, no read our story.

Destiny OT11: I could tell you about the DLC, but I have no time.

it's gotta be one of those Outkast ones from yesterday

Hoodbury

Finally got my very last exotic. Got em all now!

That said, I don't understand some in this community bitching about RNG. It's a damn RNG. It's as fair as you can get, really. Same for people pissed off that other people are getting shit. I can't count how many times I've heard "why does he get stuff all the time?!" in the raid. I don't remember anyone ever saying that shit in PSO or the like. You congratulated the person and hoped you'd be next.

Dunno why so many seem to think they're owed something nowadays with games in the way of loot.

I blame millennials.

I went nearly 22 hours before even starting the main quest once the first 3 areas are opened for you. I didn't complete Act 1 till Sunday. Hell, I haven't even started doing any of the main Act 2 quests.

I've spent far too long just wandering around Thedas. So many side missions, so little time.

Axoman

Take mine as well, CthulhuSars. There might just be enough XboxOne players to make a complete raid team here on GAF.

I'd really like it if there were enough level 30 XB1 players on here willing to let my 29 warlock go with them on a hard raid at a chance at the helmet so I can get to level 30 myself.

The game just won't give me the raid chest armor I need to reach 30. I think I've been trying for a month now.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
You know this is how people who aren't Sunsingers do it all the time, right? RNGesus don't care. :p
sunsinger privilege, smh
how good is praxic fire, actually? voidfang sounds a lot more useful for grenades, and sunbreakers seem better for solar grenades. what are some examples of good uses of praxic
I can't imagine using it without Fusion Grenades. High Int is ideal and anything that makes orbs, for all radiance all the time.
What are we going to call the next thread?

How about

Destiny OT11: Got 99 problems, and Exotics are still one

Destiny OT11: We're listening. Maybe. Sometimes. Coming soon.

Destiny OT11: More Bounties, Same missions

Destiny OT11: Hear our story, no read our story.

Destiny OT11: I could tell you about the DLC, but I have no time.
if you are interested in contributing title ideas these are all very good examples of ideas that will be rejected.
it's gotta be one of those Outkast ones from yesterday
Much as I liked them they probably would be best for OT12... o_o

I'd really like it if there were enough level 30 XB1 players on here willing to let my 29 warlock go with them on a hard raid at a chance at the helmet so I can get to level 30 myself.

The game just won't give me the raid chest armor I need to reach 30. I think I've been trying for a month now.

The game is fickle. I think the PS4 players have better loot tables. (I kid, I kid)

ethomaz

Banned
I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

3 weeks without Destiny due vacation.

So open to everything today.

PS. I don't want to see if I missed my G.horn.

Namikaze1

I've spent far too long just wandering around Thedas. So many side missions, so little time.
Same. I've been leveling up. I'm nearly 17 now. Just need to kill a few more and I'll level up. I already got the perfect dragon killing team imo. Cassandra, my Inquisitor, and Blackwall as the tanks and Vivienne for barriers and magic shit. Took down two dragons with them though the High Dragon eludes me.

Same. I've been leveling up. I'm nearly 17 now. Just need to kill a few more and I'll level up. I already got the perfect dragon killing team imo. Cassandra, my Inquisitor, and Blackwall as the tanks and Vivienne for barriers and magic shit. Took down two dragons with them though the High Dragon eludes me.

I still haven't killed one, but I'm only level 12. :p

My party atm is Cassandra, Dorian and Sera for the laughs. May have to change it up to kill a dragon though.

Daemul

The Praetorian Foil is mine, my Raid weapon collection is now complete. It took long enough for it to drop, it seems to be the rarest gun in the game, but it's stats and perks are amazing, so it was worth the wait.

I wonder what percentage of players have managed to obtain all the Raid weapons...

Mindlog

The Praetorian Foil is mine, my Raid weapon collection is now complete. It took long enough for it to drop, it seems to be the rarest gun in the game, but it's stats and perks are amazing, so it was worth the wait.

I wonder what percentage of players have managed to obtain all the Raid weapons...
That's the last weapon I need.
Also chest or helmet for my titan :\

I've given up hoping for the Timepiece, even though I would never use it anyway. The Foil is a badass weapon though, wish I had maxed it before IB. Great selection between the 3 perks and does huge damage with that impact. It's going to embarrass wizards in the DLC.

CLBridges

Grats! I did the hard raid earlier and also got Praetorian Foil to complete raid weapon collection. I'll probably shard my 77 Wizard with solar and keep this one or just give to another character. Eh, guess I'll log in and level these weapons up a bit.

KodaRuss

Its awesome, got mine a few weeks ago. Not a lot of people talk about it until they see the impact rating.

Razorskin

----- ------
Will start playing again after the expansion, hopefully getting fireteams together won't be too hard, I play on PS3 so I know the population isn't huge. I also never tired the raid so that's probably first on my list of things to do. Though the prospect of having to upgrade armor isn't all that exciting..

Greenymac

I've given up hoping for the Timepiece, even though I would never use it anyway. The Foil is a badass weapon though, wish I had maxed it before IB. Great selection between the 3 perks and does huge damage with that impact. It's going to embarrass wizards in the DLC.

Play with me and you will get it...last 3 raids someone in the group got it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom