• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lima

Another 3 hard raids down and still no corrective measure. Why Bungie? What have I done to you? It's the last gun from the raid I need to complete my collection.

Varvor

Suggestion for |OT| name:

Destiny |OT11| Turn it up to 11!

or

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

dreamstime_volume_11_social_media_roi-258x300.jpg

spyder_ur

Run Nightfall with Tyler and LionelHutz. Finish Phogoth, at the end Tyler is chanting "Hawkmoon, Hawkmoon". I get Hawkmoon.

Switch characters, run it again. Hawkmoon again. This game sometimes... Sorry Tyler, someday...

Is Hawkmoon even any damn good?

Varvor

Run Nightfall with Tyler and LionelHutz. Finish Phogoth, at the end Tyler is chanting "Hawkmoon, Hawkmoon". I get Hawkmoon.

Switch characters, run it again. Hawkmoon again. This game sometimes... Sorry Tyler, someday...

Is Hawkmoon even any damn good?

Ughhhh...so much salt....

and yes, its real good.

koryuken

The Praetorian Foil is mine, my Raid weapon collection is now complete. It took long enough for it to drop, it seems to be the rarest gun in the game, but it's stats and perks are amazing, so it was worth the wait.

I wonder what percentage of players have managed to obtain all the Raid weapons...

I have the Foil on my main and i don't like it... I almost have it maxed, but the damage seems low, the charge time is bad (even with the accelerated foils). Versus my lvl 26 hunter has the Vanguard ver of Light/Beware and that thing is amazing. It can literally snipe mobs across the map and its a fusion rifle!!! I'm just not seeing anything positive about the Foil.

PS. I think I'm just missing the Timepiece and FateBringer, otherwise I have everything else from the raid (minus the Vex Mythoclast).

koryuken

Finished Nightfall.

Buddy gets Plan C.

Buddy gets Hawkmoon.

I get the fucking swarm.

Last week i got the "Sunbreakers" on my main who is a Warlock. I have not had any good drops from the Nightfall at all. Ever.

But I did get a Gjallajorn from a chest in the VoG last week, so that probably makes up for a lot of things.

Lima

They better talk about what happens with current weapons in Dark Below in this weekly update.

I mean will they just upgrade the attack rating in a patch when the DLC hits or do they get a new upgrade path to take them to 331? Or will all of my hard earned and beloved weapons like Gjallarhorn, Fatebringer and co. be useless and replaced by the new raid weapons and exotics?

I mean that would be really shitty and the fastest in any loot game that your old equipment became obsolete.

Zocano

The fetishization of Hawkmoon is so weird to me.

I rocked it a bunch in Iron Banner but much much much prefer Suros, Visions, Shadow Price.

Mostly Auto Rifles.

I'd love a good Pulse Rifle but they're all butt.

SharkJAW

The fetishization of Hawkmoon is so weird to me.

I rocked it a bunch in Iron Banner but much much much prefer Suros, Visions, Shadow Price.

Mostly Auto Rifles.

I'd love a good Pulse Rifle but they're all butt.
Same. I skipped out on Red Death, and I'm regretting it. I hear it's a killing machine for people with good aim.

CREMSteve

Finished Nightfall.

Buddy gets Plan C.

Buddy gets Hawkmoon.

I get the fucking swarm.
I swear, I don't believe that Nightfall drops weapons of any kind. All I've ever gotten are coins and I've run it every week since launch.

You're all a bunch of fibbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom