• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickman

Has it always indicated that when someone was on the moon in your friends roster it specifically noted "earths moon"? If not I think we might be hitting a jovian moon soon.

Ridli

Whats the best place to farm glimmer these days?

Doing exclusion zone (heroic) mission on mars was pretty good. After Dinklebot makes the DOS joke you can spawn 2 cabal dropships with 9 majors (yellow health dudes). With the glimmer boost active that's a decent chunk of change per kill if you are fast enough. Usual details apply, don't kill everyone, suicide to restart the checkpoint.

The fetishization of Hawkmoon is so weird to me.

I rocked it a bunch in Iron Banner but much much much prefer Suros, Visions, Shadow Price.

Mostly Auto Rifles.

I'd love a good Pulse Rifle but they're all butt.

Yea, the Hawkmoon has recoil to the point that it blocks your sights. I regret saying TLW sucks earlier in the thread. It's my favorite weapon now even when it doesn't register hip fire shots sometimes.

I just ADS and aim below center mass and let the recoil do the rest = dead player.

todd360

Walked into my sisters room and she was playing the raid. Saw my friend with her who bought a ps4 for Destiny at the end of September. He was playing an alt with praxic fire. I just got pissed off and walked out of the room.

LiK

Walked into my sisters room and she was playing the raid. Saw my friend with her who bought a ps4 for Destiny at the end of September. He was playing an alt with praxic fire. I just got pissed off and walked out of the room.

Like an anime

Mad about destiny? Or mad that your friend is trying to be all Destiny buddy buddy with your sister?

Cause the latter might lead to... actually just chalk it up to loosing a Destiny raid member to your sister.

Yea, the Hawkmoon has recoil to the point that it blocks your sights. I regret saying TLW sucks earlier in the thread. It's my favorite weapon now even when it doesn't register hip fire shots sometimes.

I just ADS and aim below center mass and let the recoil do the rest = dead player.

I love TLW but I noticed quite a few times the "gun jam" bug. Very very annoying. Other than that though of the weps I have TLW is one of my favorites. That and Suros Regime.

Zocano

I'm picky about my iron sights and Hawkmoon's is shitty. I feel like I'm firing blind most of the time and hoping my bullets hit.

I love TLW but I noticed quite a few times the "gun jam" bug. Very very annoying. Other than that though of the weps I have TLW is one of my favorites. That and Suros Regime.

My TLW does not jam. I lovingly field strip it and clean it while watching The Good, The Bad and the Ugly between strikes.

Gotta keep it fresh for serious potential.

todd360

Mad about destiny? Or mad that your friend is trying to be all Destiny buddy buddy with your sister?

Cause the latter might lead to... actually just chalk it up to loosing a Destiny raid member to your sister.

You and my dad think alike. I assure you both that he's not trying to do that lol. He's not even in the same state as us anymore.

You and my dad think alike. I assure you both that he's not trying to do that lol. He's not even in the same state as us anymore.

I started to think that way after having my daughter, she is only 19 months but once you have a daughter boys are the enemy.

The Thirst it is real. I never thought it was until I was a father of a girl.

rNilla

Dead Orbit Rank 8 - Strange Coin, Mote, Fatekiller Grips and REVENANT SHADER.

I guess my threat to throw the vendor off the Tower earlier today worked.

Daemul

I started to think that way after having my daughter, she is only 19 months but once you have a daughter boys are the enemy.

The Thirst it is real. I never thought it was until I was a father of a girl.

This is why I don't want to have a daughter, because I know I'll become overprotective as hell lol

I would be one of those notorious dads who waits in the school parking lot during the school dance to make sure I'm right there if my girl gets into trouble, and so that no dodgy looking guys get anywhere near her lol

did you see Boguester's post? join on him and I'll join you guys in ~5mins

Boguester: just sent you a FR

Thanks for the help Hawkian, and nicely done team. Pretty painless Xyor kill, might knock out the other Thorn PvP bounty I have and just get one for each character. Gotta clean up these exotic bounties so I have more room to stockpile completed bounties, then pop some telemetries to level all my IB weapons. Love the high impact on all those bad boys.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

dreamstime_volume_11_social_media_roi-258x300.jpg
i actually rather like that.

gdt

We need one for a hard raid happening now. Mindlog hasn't posted in awhile and doesn't seem to be online...

1. gdt5016
2. D-psipher
3. Darryl_M_R
4. Ashley
5. Yurikerr

just send a request and I'll invite you in.

ps4 gdt5016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom