• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwell

Looking to run Hard Raid. PSN: zewone

Currently need 4.
Zewone, if you still need more for the raid raid I can bring my 29 hunter with maxed weapons and all that jazz. Believe we ran it together last week and prior before. PS4 = Qwell and you are on my FL. I'll just be running nightfalls and stuff until you are ready.

LordofPwn

Hard mode raid I got
Shards, chest
Shards, fatebringer (my 2nd)
Energy, Corrective measure
Energy, shards, ship (3rd week in a row)

3 nightfalls
Some legendary rocket I'm discarding
6-8 shards
Mask of the 3rd man (my 3rd, and a worse roll)

RNGesus hates me confirmed

HighOnPCP

You and my dad think alike. I assure you both that he's not trying to do that lol. He's not even in the same state as us anymore.

So he's living in another state but he is there with your sister right now....BRO GET IN THERE AND CHOKE HIM OUT HE'S ON TO SOMETHING!

TsuWave

really wish you could change the default fireteam privacy setting. I hate when i'm trying to play solo and people join because i forgot to change it to invite only. it's really annoying.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Are bungies servers getting ddos again? I've just spent ten minutes trying to transfer my guns only for the game to not recognize my input and kick me to the title screen. I just finished nightfall with no issues. Fuck you then game. Ugh this is so frustrating.

So he's living in another state but he is there with your sister right now....BRO GET IN THERE AND CHOKE HIM OUT HE'S ON TO SOMETHING!

What makes this advice both great and practical is the user name. HighOnPCP

Listen to this wisdom, nothing could go wrong.

Anyone running the normal raid? I remember when people used to run the normal raid.

Let me guess PS4?

I believe there is a PS4 normal run at least once a week, I believe they are doing it Thursday though.

Sooooo

Looking for Nightfall, Weekly Level 28, and Thorn Xyor Bounty.

Yup need to run Summoning Pits 3 times. Will take any of the above scenarios

PS4. MindcandyPSN

Ready to roll in about 10 min

ocean

Banned
This thread is gonna go crazy with matchmaking posts when The Dark Below drops. No GAFer left behind - we'll figure out the mechanics and cheese and glitches together.
Someone please take me.

zewone

Zewone, if you still need more for the raid raid I can bring my 29 hunter with maxed weapons and all that jazz. Believe we ran it together last week and prior before. PS4 = Qwell and you are on my FL. I'll just be running nightfalls and stuff until you are ready.

I'm up for one last run. I'm gonna need to use my 29 Hunter though if that's a problem.

Ready when you are.

If your still looking I got a maxed hunter ready to go.
PSN CamoKid42
Join my fireteam. We're ready.

HighOnPCP

So from 2 hard raids I got Fatebringer finally so I'm happy about that...rest was duplicate raid gear and shards etc.

1st Nightfall: the calming fusion rifle.........
2nd Nightfall: SOMETHING GOLDEN....su...sunbreakers lololol I really need those I didn't have the coins when Xur sold it 13043195735 times

So this marks 1 month of Nightfalls where I only get useless shit, nice.

Mindlog

Battlecage!
Soon to be a member of Club 90.
We need one for a hard raid happening now. Mindlog hasn't posted in awhile and doesn't seem to be online...

1. gdt5016
2. D-psipher
3. Darryl_M_R
4. Ashley
5. Yurikerr

just send a request and I'll invite you in.

ps4 gdt5016
Yeah, sorry about that. Got swept up into another group. If you need a sub PM me. Happy to help if needed.

hydruxo

Everytime I do the Summoning Pits nightfall/weekly it reminds me of much of a bitch the new raid is probably going to be. All those damn wizards/knights haha.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Thanks for the help Hawkian, and nicely done team. Pretty painless Xyor kill, might knock out the other Thorn PvP bounty I have and just get one for each character. Gotta clean up these exotic bounties so I have more room to stockpile completed bounties, then pop some telemetries to level all my IB weapons. Love the high impact on all those bad boys.
yes indeed! thorn spreads....

phen0m24

Anyone up for running a normal raid tonight? I know some folks are looking to do one at 12EST but a little late as I have work tomorrow.

At this point we have: (We all have multiple clears on normal and some on hard as well)

Anubis80 - Level 30/29
Illini Guy - Level 30/29
ColonelOCorn - Level 29

Anyone want to bang one out now?

Thanks

Glenn

Anyone up for running a normal raid tonight? I know some folks are looking to do one at 12EST but a little late as I have work tomorrow.

At this point we have: (We all have multiple clears on normal and some on hard as well)

Anubis80 - Level 30/29
Illini Guy - Level 30/29
ColonelOCorn - Level 29

Thanks

Glenn

Sure why not. Psn Dontbrickmebro. Lvl 30 on now

spyder_ur

Anubis80 - Level 30/29
Illini Guy - Level 30/29
ColonelOCorn - Level 29

Thanks

Glenn

I'm in - spyder_ur, 29

How soon you think we're starting? All I need to do is move some gear.

CLBridges

Anubis80 - Level 30/29
Illini Guy - Level 30/29
ColonelOCorn - Level 29

Thanks

Glenn

My hunter is 27 but have done raid many times normal/hard. Would like a spot if possible...PSN: GhostFaceDon

I love how I can drop 37 kills and a 9.0 in the Crucible and then jump into the Nightfall and proceed to spin my wheels for 2 hours...

It's ridiculous. I'm nearly level 30 with a maxed Icebreaker, and a near maxed VoC/ Steel Oracle along with some decent rare Void specials and heavies but it's all the same shit. Crawl through the mobs of arc knights only to get to the last wave of the door section and get bum rushed by the 4 wizards that eat Void and Solar rockets even though they should be extra vulnerable to either. I managed to pass this section ONCE only to get slapped by a thrall and finished off by a acolyte's autoaim before I even reached Phogoth's room.

I think I'm done attempting to solo non-Venus Nightfalls. The rest are just cheap time sinks. Way too many stupid things to one shot you with tracking bullets/teleporting enemies with shields playing hide and seek/ and overly padded out encounters.

Also seriously, just restart the Strike when I die. All you do by kicking me to Orbit is make me sit through two unnecessary loading screens.

Anubis80 - Level 30/29
Illini Guy - Level 30/29
ColonelOCorn - Level 29

Thanks

Glenn
I'll go too if there's room! TheLamonster

hydruxo

I love how I can drop 37 kills and a 9.0 in the Crucible and then jump into the Nightfall and proceed to spin my wheels for 2 hours...

It's ridiculous. I'm nearly level 30 with a maxed Icebreaker, and a near maxed VoC/ Steel Oracle along with some decent rare Void specials and heavies but it's all the same shit. Crawl through the mobs of arc knights only to get to the last wave of the door section and get bum rushed by the 4 wizards that eat Void and Solar rockets even though they should be extra vulnerable to either. I managed to pass this section ONCE only to get slapped by a thrall and finished off by a acolyte's autoaim before I even reached Phogoth's room.

I think I'm done attempting to solo non-Venus Nightfalls. The rest are just cheap time sinks. Way too many stupid things to one shot you with tracking bullets/teleporting enemies with shields playing hide and seek/ and overly padded out encounters.

Also seriously, just restart the Strike when I die. All you do by kicking me to Orbit is make me sit through two unnecessary loading screens.

Just go back to the stairs that lead to that room and take the wizards out one by one. They won't follow you but they'll keep shooting at you.

Namikaze1

Okay.

tumblr_m43wkv67zF1r16xz9.gif
Yay!
tumblr_inline_n0veyj6u971s6a0rl.gif

So, I hadn't been playing this much lately because of AC Unity and I came back today to find Crucible a complete pile of shit. Since when is every gun that isn't an auto rifle so adept at one-shot kills?

Fuck me, they really ruined it and it wasn't grest to begin with!

Lima

So, I hadn't been playing this much lately because of AC Unity and I came back today to find Crucible a complete pile of shit. Since when is every gun that isn't an auto rifle so adept at one-shot kills?

Fuck me, they really ruined it and it wasn't grest to begin with!

Since release? Fusion rifles are mad good in this game. Pocket Infinity is straight up cheating. They need to nerf that gun hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom