• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

Sounds good! I still need the 1st chest. Do we want to start at gatekeepers and start again or just fresh?
I need the boots and gauntlets for 30 so we may have to start fresh since I don't know if those two are possible drops for Gatekeepers. I know they are not for Athean's.

Atkison04

I've got a destiny app question. When I send someone a message on the app, does it go to Playstation messages or does it stay within the app itself?

hEist

Any nightfall running in moment? Don't want to do it alone, since the last time i killed myself at cheese spot with my own grenade...
psn: hEist22

Kydd BlaZe

This morning's raid sessions were amazing. Finally got the raid gear I need to hit level 30 for both my Warlock and Hunter. So fucking satisfied!

Now if I could only get that damn Vex Mythoclast or Hawkmoon :(

Iceman829

Raid question

If you need shards and energy, could you just replay the VoG's spire over and over again?

No, once you complete a section of the raid you are unable to receive those rewards again until the following week or on a different character. If you complete boss fights on normal you can return on hard and gain an additional set of rewards.

Namikaze1

Alright, hard raid in 10 minutes:

1) me
2) Byron Bluth
3) TheTylerDurden
4) rodiard
5) ???
6) ???

Still waiting for fig's answer before giving away the 6th spot.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
What the hell Graverobber? I replied before all of them except for Bloodsent. I was online. I thought you cancelled.

You didn't reply to me or quote me
I just sifted through the posts that quoted me and added them
Sorry if I overlooked you, but I missed your post completely, I just went back right now and saw it for the first time
I was in a hurry and every post I got quoted was green, so it was easier for me to add them up

Next time edit post and quote me

I'm ready for my Hunter to become a god. She's already a Lord after all.

How can Hunters be Lords, when they couldn't even solo Atheon with some great cheese
They were relegated as Cheerleaders/Peanut Gallery Members

Hunters demoted to Duke or Earls
Warlocks are the true Lords/Baron
Titans the Marquess/Viscount

=D

X-Frame

Next week's Nightfall is the Devil's Lair and we are DUE for a Solar Burn.

Which is great because I don't think anyone except the Gregs with those grenade launchers fire solar damage.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
How can Hunters be Lords, when they couldn't even solo Atheon with some great cheese
They were relegated as Cheerleaders/Peanut Gallery Members

Hunters demoted to Duke or Earls
Warlocks are the true Lords/Baron
Titans the Marquess/Viscount

=D
being able to successfully produce cheese does not make you a Lord

it makes you a cheesemaker

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Why can't the weekly and the Nightfall be different strikes? Fuckin sucks doing the same strike six times in a row.

I'm excited for net week, The Devil's Lair is coming back!
Love the noise Sepkis Prime howls when he keeps moving around and getting domed in his precious gooey middle

Also fun for to snipe the Devil Walker from so far away it keeps thinking what the fuck is hitting, I see no one

Hoping Solar Burn for Devil's Lair, but watch them do Void or no elemental burn at all

being able to successfully produce cheese does not make you a Lord

it makes you a cheesemaker

W/o us cheesemakers, your delicious whine party would be a bust
No Cheese, No FUN!

Im interested in returning if theres space! Was there last week as Appletz

Edit:
Bah, looks full. Well def put me down as an alt. Already on your FL I believe

Sorry :( Added you as an alt though! And yes, you are already on my FL.

I'll be and alt, I'll be on probably be on Ps3 so just message me on if a space opens.
PSN Pandora012

Added you to alt list as well. I'll send a friend request when I get home from work (~6:30 EST).

Namikaze1

If they ever do a Solar Burn nightfall, my Gjallahorn will be ready. Hell, it'll be the only weapon I will use. Everything will die. Everything.

Jinjo

Which is great because I don't think anyone except the Gregs with those grenade launchers fire solar damage.

Captains too.

I'm excited for net week, The Devil's Lair is coming back!
Love the noise Sepkis Prime howls when he keeps moving around and getting domed in his precious gooey middle

Also fun for to snipe the Devil Walker from so far away it keeps thinking what the fuck is hitting, I see no one

Hoping Solar Burn for Devil's Lair, but watch them do Void or no elemental burn at all

I'm actually hoping for an all burn again. Devil's Lair would be perfect for that too with all the fallen (arc & solar), hive (arc & void) and sepiks prime (void).

If they ever do a Solar Burn nightfall, my Gjallahorn will be ready. Hell, it'll be the only weapon I will use. Everything will die. Everything.

Same here. Time to make shit vanish. Been waiting weeks for a solar nightfall now.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

Captains with their Projection Rifles will be the ones to watch out for if that happens. Otherwise it's the best burn for that strike by far.

God if I don't want to lay into Sepiks with my 'horn, though.

Looking for 4 people to do hard VoG.

I got the oracles checkpoint so you get to skip the messy confluxes stage and get right to the rewards. I'll start when I get 6 people.

Edit: it seems we're full

deadlast

No, once you complete a section of the raid you are unable to receive those rewards again until the following week or on a different character. If you complete boss fights on normal you can return on hard and gain an additional set of rewards.

Thanks. Kind of sucks you can't farm that part.

Trakan

So, I've mentioned this before but last week on the Nightfall I got 2 Plan C fusion rifles.

This week, 2 Nightfalls and I got 2 FUCKING SUROS REGIMES.

The RNG in this game is godawful. The odds of that should be so insanely terrible, yet it happened back to back for 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom