• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Gunslinger, you're shooting shit 90% of the time and gunslinger trance and chain of woe make the Hunter more effective than any other class at delivering my favorite space currency, LEAD..It also tames tough to handle weapons and slow reloads.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So, I've mentioned this before but last week on the Nightfall I got 2 Plan C fusion rifles.

This week, 2 Nightfalls and I got 2 FUCKING SUROS REGIMES.

The RNG in this game is godawful. The odds of that should be so insanely terrible, yet it happened back to back for 2 weeks.

Next week 2 Red Deaths, week following that 2 Truths

gdt

Good day today. Banged out 2 Nightfalls with my buddy Ouro, got a second Alpha Lupi with much better stats, got a couple of Legendarys (1 already had though), and I'm at the cusp of hitting 28 with my Titan Alt. Just gotta come back tonight for a little farming. Tomorrow, gonna work on doing the Weekly Heroic 28.

deadlast

So, I've mentioned this before but last week on the Nightfall I got 2 Plan C fusion rifles.

The RNG in this game is godawful. The odds of that should be so insanely terrible, yet it happened back to back for 2 weeks.

I've only ever received shards and energies out of nightfalls.

Next week will be 2 Bjallerhorns. I can feel it!

kuppy

About the Weekly Update.

New gear to let you slip into something a little more Legendary
Does this mean what I think it may mean?
They will give us more legendary armor that can be fully upgraded to get you to level 30?
If so, nice. It's so dumb that every 30 character looks almost the same. But at the same time, uh, the cap is soon going to be increased to 32 anyway. And 32 is attached to the expansion, isn't it? So most likely it will only be available through the new raid gear, or in other words all 32 characters will again look the same.

mstevens

Anyone have room for 2 in a raid in about an hour? I'm a 29 Titan (maxed weapons) and have experience in the raid, and my friend is a 27 hunter who hasn't been but really wants to learn.

Trakan

Next week 2 Red Deaths, week following that 2 Truths

I've already gotten 5 fucking Truths. I can't handle another one.

About the Weekly Update.

Does this mean what I think it may mean?
They will give us more legendary armor that can be fully upgraded to get you to level 30?
If so, nice. It's so dumb that every 30 character looks almost the same. But at the same time, uh, the cap is soon going to be increased to 32 anyway. And 32 is attached to the expansion, isn't it? So most likely it will only be available through the new raid gear, or in other words all 32 characters will again look the same.

Knowing Bungie, this is just the Iron Banner gear they mentioned earlier.

My guess is they will release a level 32 version of the first raid with level 32 gear when the DLC hits. It will give people a reason to run the first raid still and extend the life of the game. So you'll have 2 options to get gear to 32 I think.

kuppy

Knowing Bungie, this is just the Iron Banner gear they mentioned earlier.

My guess is they will release a level 32 version of the first raid with level 32 gear when the DLC hits. It will give people a reason to run the first raid still and extend the life of the game. So you'll have 2 options to get gear to 32 I think.
Oh right, Iron Banner. Forgot Bungie can't just release new gear, takes time and stuff.

That would be a nice way to get to 32, but I think Bungie/Activision may want to put 32 completely behind the pay wall.

Looking to get people for hard raid. I have the gatekeeper checkpoint and then we can start fresh or just start from the beginning.

Level 29 Hunter
Cosmos_Man

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
That would be a nice way to get to 32, but I think Bungie/Activision may want to put 32 completely behind the pay wall.
Assume this to be the case without any reason to suspect otherwise just yet. "Raising the Light Level Cap to 32" is a bullet point of the first expansion (though I could give a damn)

Vespene

There's an ongoing theory that the combination of your equipped emblem affects the seed RNG. This would explain why some people have horrible luck getting no loot, while others get the same items over and over. The odds for getting 2 of the same are in the thousands, yet I keep hearing these stories from all my friends consistently.

SharkJAW

Does anyone have a Templar/oracles checkpoint? I want a chance at Fatebringer before the nightfall. Matter of fact, I'm fine with starting from the beginning. PS4: SharkJAW

Trakan

There's an ongoing theory that the combination of your equipped emblem affects the seed RNG. This would explain why some people have horrible luck getting no loot, while others get the same items over and over. The odds for getting 2 of the same are in the thousands, yet I keep hearing these stories from all my friends consistently.

Are you talking about the speaker emblems? That was debunked a while ago.

The last patch (Atheon's revenge) was deployed about this time two weeks ago. Think we'll get a patch today? Or will it be another week?

Personally, I bet most gets deployed the week before the DLC.

I just wasted about 20 mins cos of my damn stupidity trying to solo the nightfall. I make it to the Archon priest. Got a quarter of his health then I backed off. Decided to be cocky and take on 5 shanks on myself thinking I'll self res cos I'm a Warlock. Nope they killed me and then realize I had changed Fireborn to Radiant Skin during a crucible last night.

I feel stupid.

Cruxist

Just finished my hard mode raid for the week. No armor pieces again, but 2 Fatebringers.

From the same drop moment after Templar. What is going on???

NextGen

Steel Oracle 2-11 any good? got from an engram today has Arc damage so nice alternative to my Truth without taking the exotic slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom