• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lockon

Looking for Weekly Heroic/Nightfall or Normal/Hard Raid on PS4.

Level 29 Sunsinger that beat Atheon on hard with 6 29s yesterday.

PSN: KyoKunaki

For the PI bounty? Don't even have to go to the darkness zone. Load up the NF and go right until u hit the Academy. Make your way to that big library room and a bunch of Level 28 Vex and Fallen will be in there. Take em out go through the library out into the courtyard area where there are more fallen and vex. Go into to the building on the left where the Fallen Capts are standing guard. Inside clean out the level 28 mobs then back out and stay left again. Go in the next building wipe out level 28mobs then back to the library and repeat until u have all your kills. No worring about going back to orbit for dying.

No not quite. You got the first part right, but you don't need to quit to orbit. Just exit the cave then make your with your sparrow to shattered coast.

Someone said you don't need to initiate darkness zone but I've never tried without. Either way, once you get to shatter coast, go into the glow in the dark underground cave which leads you to the courtyard. There should be 28 enemies all over where missions or strike would take place

Ah, I see. So this only works if the Nightfall Strike is already on Venus. Is that how it is this week?

CLBridges

Finished NF on my main character, 5 strange coins. On my second character, light/beware legendary fusion rifle...my third one lol. Well, at least this one has Void damage. If a group needs 1 for normal or hard raid, PSN: GhostFaceDon. Lvl 30 Sunsinger or lvl 29 with my alt.

A_Gorilla

Banned
Wow, tried to play Raid to day, me and three others kepy getting bee and rabbit codes even after we restarted our PS4s and routers.

Guess its back to AW for me.

soundpross

Neo Member
Looking for 4 more. Normal raid ps4

PSN ID
1.soundpross
2.spacejames

Been getting the bee error before so hopefully im good during raid

NextGen

I guarantee this is what I'll get too. I have the shittiest luck with RNG.

I have bad luck with Nightfall but seem to get all the luck with raids so overall i'm happy. 2 night fall runs today 18 strange coins in total. 1 full raid and a couple of checkpoint runs and have nearly all the raid rewards, just need boots :)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Can some people check something out for me, I just tried changing the time to force the no people glitch (put time back a week or whatever and see no one else in game, plus see what was for sale at that point in time, can't buy only look).

I thought I'd see what happened with strikes. Tried getting into 3 (map only doesn't seem to work through playlist) and I was solo every time. But, I'm in Australia and it may be a bit early for many people to be around, or it could just mean people aren't choosing these strikes from the map as they are going for the higher level strike playlist. Anyone in a busy area able to see if it works? Could be a good way to run strikes solo if it works. Also if you change the time back to normal mid game it may give a network error.
Can't you set your fireteam to Closed to solo strikes? That doesn't work?
How well balanced does everyone feels the maps are for Control?

I think the capture points in Twilight Gap, Exodus Blue, & Firebase Delphi are pretty well placed. Blind Watch & Shores of Time I think strongly favour whoever holds B & C (Shores of Time particularly because you can hop between those two structures at the back of the map to get reasonable views of both B & C). I prefer to hold A & B in Rusted Lands, but I'm not sure if that's because it's unbalanced; I just personally hate capturing C.

I'm omitting the big maps from my reckoning because I just hate them.
bad, i don't like control.

I have bad luck with Nightfall but seem to get all the luck with raids so overall i'm happy. 2 night fall runs today 18 strange coins in total. 1 full raid and a couple of checkpoint runs and have nearly all the raid rewards, just need boots :)

Well la dee da braggy mcbragster.

It doesn't matter what I'm doing, RNGesus still bends me over. The best raid gear I've gotten so far is Atheon's Epilogue, a Vision of Confluence and some boots. I don't know how many raids I've done and those three things are the only tangible rewards I've gotten. Everything else is either a class item or ascendent stuff.

NextGen

Well la dee da braggy mcbragster.

It doesn't matter what I'm doing, RNGesus still bends me over. The best raid gear I've gotten so far is Atheon's Epilogue, a Vision of Confluence and some boots. I don't know how many raids I've done and those three things are the only tangible rewards I've gotten. Everything else is either a class item or ascendent stuff.

Ha Ha love that,

Really is a broken system, I got 2 fatebringers in one drop (just to add weight to your mcbragster quote) while some play over and over without getting what they desire.

Daemul

I've just done three hard raids in 3 hours and all I got was a shit load of energies and shards and shit load of duplicate armour and weapons, which I broke down into more energies and shards. FML.

This is what happens when you're only looking to get one specific item from a raid which has a loot table based entirely on RNG though, I've already gotten everything else.

My point ephesised right there, I would gladly give you one if I could :)

The worst part was I got my FOURTH shotty last week and some ass. I guess it wouldn't be so bad if it was atleast a decent amount of ass, not a measly 3

Emphasised* lol

Today I got, among other things, double Titan chests, double VoC and double Titan boots. All I want is the damn shotgun to finish my collection, is that too much to ask? ;_;

Seriously FU RNG

Daemul

Ha Ha love that,

Really is a broken system, I got 2 fatebringers in one drop (just to add weight to your mcbragster quote) while some play over and over without getting what they desire.

Today I got, among other things, double Titan chests, double VoC and double Titan boots. All I want is the damn shotgun to finish my collection, is that too much to ask? ;_;

Jinjo

Lol. Just got two legendary engrams from a single weekly heroic (and 9 strange coins offcourse). That's already better than I got for the Nightfall on my main and alt this week lol.

Edit: 4 shards (heroic) vs 2 shards and 2 energy (2x nightfall). It's mighty close lol.

LordofPwn

Working late, missed an attempt to do nightfall with my friend, someone else helped him, they got hawkmoon... my chances of getting hawkmoon just went down for the week...

Daemul

The worst part was I got my FOURTH shotty last week and some ass. I guess it wouldn't be so bad if it was atleast a decent amount of ass, not a measly 3

Emphasised* lol

Seriously FU RNG

I would give you 100 shards for one of your shotguns. I ain't going to be running out of them shards anytime soon, I got 300 of em. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom