• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighOnPCP

Today was so shit in terms of destiny I can't even...

2 Nightfalls: Get 2nd Monte Carlo...get 2nd Suros. bruhh

2 hard raids without finishing normal only hoping for Fatebringer...I get none, everybody else gets it.

omw to bungie headqaurters right now

OkoBr.gif

SkylineRKR

RNG is killing me. Its giving me shards since last week. So much that I'm on 150 shards and 50 Energies right now.

A full raid set dropped over 2 Hard Raids today. Dismantled a Helm because 3 is overkill (it only had STR anyway) and a third chest piece. Only other worthwhile drops were Hezen Vengeance and Timebreaker since I didn't have both yet.

Its sort of burning me out. Hard is no challenge anymore, we beat it within the hour or so. Gatekeepers even right off the bat, which surprised us. I just solo the mid (shredding minotaurs with my back against the left pillar) until the rest joins in.

2x Nightfall, 2 worthless legendary weapons I tore apart. At least some Energies.

lunlunqq

Holy! My PS4 just pulled a sunbro and rev'ed itself this afternoon after I tried to reconnect everything again. I was about to call up Sony and ask for a coffin. Now it's just updating itself at a super slow rate. Guess I will wait and see.

TURBO1112

Have beaten raid every week, with 3 different warlocks. Still cant get raid gear for him. A buddy of mine got 3 pieces of raid gear today from 1 raid. Crazy. I think Titans have better chance at getting raid gear.

Mrgamer

I want Universal Remote :X

and Sunbreakers :X

Really a gauntlet engram would be just fine though, need no backup plans too
This nightfall got sunbreakers and heart of praxic fire and the raid gave me vex mytho time breaker hezen vengeance vision of confluencd epilogue chests gaunlets and boots.

Got the Monte Carlo,woo! Too bad it sucks. I wish bungie would've selectively looked at and nerfed AR's, because with a bit more damage and stability I could imagine it being useful for pvp.

Zakalwe

Banned
There's a banner on Bungie.net stating they're looking in to the d/c errors.
-

This week's haul so far

Nightfall:
MIDA Multi Tool
Hawkmoon
Legendary Scout

Raid:
Timepiece
Epilogue
Titan Helm
Red Death
Truth

-

The MIDA. Red, and Truth were all dupes. Helm had better stats than my current. Epilogue my third for one of my alts.

Hawkmoon was the real prize. Took it in to crucible without a single upgrade and it was a beast. The sound it makes when it fires... I think TLW is still where my heart is, but it's a close call. It's halfway levelled now, will see how I feel when I hit the unique upgrade.

Two exotics from a single raid run was pretty good, even if they were dupes.

One more raid to go... Fatebringer would be great, but I think I've exhausted my luck this week.

Today was so shit in terms of destiny I can't even...

2 Nightfalls: Get 2nd Monte Carlo...get 2nd Suros. bruhh

2 hard raids without finishing normal only hoping for Fatebringer...I get none, everybody else gets it.

omw to bungie headqaurters right now

OkoBr.gif

ice-cube-good-day.gif

It seems like your momma cooked some breakfast without any hog.

I hope things get better.

Ourobolus

Banned
3 Nightfalls,

- Patience and Time (Sharded, already bought one)
- 7 Ascendant Shards
- The Chance (well...at least it's something?)

Hopefully I'll get something decent out of my remaining 2 weekly strikes. The one I did was a worse version of my equipped legendary helm - Sharded.

I want to play again later, but I was getting Bee errors out the wazoo and it was driving me crazy. Couldn't stay in a PvP match for more than like five minutes before I'd get kicked. If that.

If anyone is up for a normal raid later tonight, I'll be on.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
This nightfall got sunbreakers and heart of praxic fire and the raid gave me vex mytho time breaker hezen vengeance vision of confluencd epilogue chests gaunlets and boots.
I assume that later on that day a supermodel walked up to you and introduced herself and asked if you'd like to have sex?
You don't have Sunbreakers yet? Crazy.

You and me both on that one. Sold it once and then fell off the face of the earth.
I completely blanked the whole weekend, explicitly meant to buy them, totally forgot.

NBP is such an interesting exotic, and not just for Thorn...

frizby

Have a Hard Raid group. We're starting at oracles. 3 30s and a 29. Could use 2 more, at least 1 30.

Post PSN and level if you want an invite.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hawkmoon was the real prize. Took it in to crucible without a single upgrade and it was a beast. The sound it makes when it fires... I think TLW is still where my heart is, but it's a close call. It's halfway levelled now, will see how I feel when I hit the unique upgrade.
Ahhh yes.

Hawkmoon doesn't change notably when you get its unique upgrade like some exotics; instead it will merely take on an air of "occasionally OP." Never reload until you are out of bullets. Not ever. Start practicing now even though you don't have it unlocked yet, it takes some getting used to. Thus is the mark of the hawk.

Jaeyden

Seriously ....FUCK....THIS...GAME.

8 VoC
5 Raid Chest
5 Raid Boots
4 Corrective Measure
3 Praedyths Revenge
3 Mythoclast
3 Found Verdict

Still not a single pair of Gloves or Helmet. This is not RNG, this next level trolling.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Did normal Raid and hard Raid right after rollover last night. Got 2x Vision of Confluence, a Corrective Measures, my 2nd Mythoclast, Hard Raid ship, 3rd Raid Sparrow, and 100th Chatterwhite shader. This weeks Raids have been the most productive in a long time.

Still waiting on those fucking Warlock boots though.

Milennia

i think in instance timed trading would be decent

like WoW basically, if someone in the same instance as you gets something you want you have a short amount of time to trade it.

Kensuke

Just completed a nightfall. I'm doing it two more times (all level 30). Feel free to join me! (no mic)

PSN: Wretched_Walrus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom