• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

breakfuss

-_- Welp! Getting into hard raid is like musical chairs. Still looking. lvl 29, psn: breakfuss.

And I know a lot of you sing Vision of Confluence's praises but I am not feeling it! Slow, slow, slow.

Crap, I only had enough glimmer to snag 6 rare fusion rifles. I have no idea why I bought them. I already have a pocket infinity, but I thought that maybe I'd want one for one of my alts if I get that bounty again in the future.

I keep getting kicked. Error code: Bee.

Doesn't seem to be happening to everyone. Really pissed.
I had to bail on a raid because I couldn't stay connected. I was getting all kinds of errors (pineapple, bee, cacao, etc).

First time it's happened to me.

Edit: I am East Coast as well.

Heel

Fresh hard raid starting on PSN. Need to get to the oracle checkpoint at least. Reply with PSN ID and I'll add. Two more I believe. Thanks.

Zocano

Yah I'm drowning in error codes trying to be in a raid group. Looks like it's not gonna happen for me tonight :\

Bee, Rabbit, Pineapple

BadAss2961

I had to bail on a raid because I couldn't stay connected. I was getting all kinds of errors (pineapple, bee, cacao, etc).

First time it's happened to me.

Edit: I am East Coast as well.
From Bungie's forum:

NeBKef1.jpg

So it's basically hopeless tonight.

Hey flawless raiders from last night/this morning here is the last part of our raid from my POV. Would have liked to have recorded the whole thing.

Anyways, let's play: Count the "O Shit" Moments!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEn113Ydq8c

You had the spiral platforms down cold! You put in the time to practice it and earned your redemption. Pretty good GK phase, right around 3 minutes (nice escape at the end there btw). 2 solo portals for me then 3 normal portal rounds with me and you rocking the relic. I knew how it ended, but still got nervous watching it again, haha. Thanks for sharing.

Yah I'm drowning in error codes trying to be in a raid group. Looks like it's not gonna happen for me tonight :\

Bee, Rabbit, Pineapple

I thought you finished your raids with us this morning? Or just trying to help out another group?

Daemul

Hey guys, remember the days when getting those two ascendant materials from the daily story was a big deal? Good times.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Some weird glitches today. I didn't do anything but walk around and my missions are automatically doing themselves. Went to orbit and I already had some vanguard points when I did absolutely nothing today yet.

I keep getting kicked. Error code: Bee.

Doesn't seem to be happening to everyone. Really pissed.

Argh. It was ok for me, but the two other guys in my nightfall party kept getting kicked to orbit every 30 seconds or so. Made it incredibly frustrating on the boss. I'm fine soloing the strike, but I had to time the kill just right so that the boss died between disconnects so everyone could get loot.

Even then, one guy disconnected during the 20 seconds or whatever that it takes between killing the boss and the rewards screen. So dumb.

And to top it off I got another Icebreaker. Really wish I could give it away to someone, but now it's going to just sit and gather dust in my vault. >:c

Hung Wei Lo

What's the consensus - better to do normal raid first and then hard, or just hard to get both? I don't want to end up with duplicates if at all possible (I know, RNG and all)

rNilla

Hey guys, remember the days when getting those two ascendant materials from the daily story was a big deal? Good times.
Remember when the Queen's Wrath items were changed so they didn't drop shards? Meanwhile I'm drowning in shards from the raid.

LiK

Alright, gave my surplus of goodies to my Hunter. She now has the Mida and secondary/Heavy Legendaries . I'm actually liking the Scout Rifle now. I still suck with HCs in PVP so a SR will do.

Mupod

im not getting kicked, just loadscreen crashes occasionally.

also jesus christ what do I even have to do to finish this '3 wins' bounty. I've had some of my best games ever tonight and won none of them. Where is this game even finding 5 other people worse than I am

LordofPwn

You had the spiral platforms down cold! You put in the time to practice it and earned your redemption. Pretty good GK phase, right around 3 minutes (nice escape at the end there btw). 2 solo portals for me then 3 normal portal rounds with me and you rocking the relic. I knew how it ended, but still got nervous watching it again, haha. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for teaching me! I didn't realize how close I was to getting knocked off the ledge until i rewatched. Wish I had recorded the confluxes when I got bum rushed by a Minotaur, panick-punched a goblin and luckily found out I wasnt a voidwalker, and ran around like a headless chicken. Or during the maze when a gorgon got way to close to us yet somehow didn't see us.

Good times.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
im not getting kicked, just loadscreen crashes occasionally.

also jesus christ what do I even have to do to finish this '3 wins' bounty. I've had some of my best games ever tonight and won none of them. Where is this game even finding 5 other people worse than I am
play rumble!

Mupod

play rumble!

I tried that and it ended poorly. I blame the fact that everybody else had exotics and I'm still running around as an underleveled warlock in blue crap. Least I managed to hit 25 though. Also I got the life drain melee which is already helping a TON.

At least the game agrees with me that this is bullshit:

jTz3fDYcWR5Nz.jpg

nowai

Same here, both in PVE and PVP I don't feel like explosive rounds are worth it.

In PvP, Fatebringer kills in three headshots regardless of explosive rounds or not.

In PvE, explosive rounds are terrible, but in the Crucible, it's an added benefit with zero downside.

The new Iron Banner may be different if Bungie changes damage ratings, but as of now in the Crucible, explosive rounds are pretty OP.

Gordon

In PvP, Fatebringer kills in three headshots regardless of explosive rounds or not.

In PvE, explosive rounds are terrible, but in the Crucible, it's an added benefit with zero downside.

The new Iron Banner may be different if Bungie changes damage ratings, but as of now in the Crucible, explosive rounds are pretty OP.
Does that work for other guns, or is Fatebringer just too powerful for it to make a difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom