• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayEH

Beat the hard raid. Once again, no boots :( #forever29

Got the Vex Mythoclast. Would have been excited if this was a month ago...

Afterlife

Did the raid on my titan all I got was shards and energy... lets hope my warlock and hunter are more lucky. Well the warlock I don't mind since he's already lvl 30 lol

TTG

Going through the nightfall at 27 made me think of the first time I tried one. Bewilderment at the one shot/melee kills and booting back to orbit, continuing frustration with the bullet sponge bosses and the splash damage they all seem to inflict... Things are so much plainer now. Snipe anything that's a threat, wipe up the rest on your way through the area where the encounter was suppose to take place, cheese the boss. My only "challenge" is breaking the habit of staying exposed for too long because I'm used to my level 29 guy soaking up a lot of damage.

ocean

Banned
Ran Normal VoG and my Titan, who I have used every single day since launch, has finally been blessed with a drop that will let him hit 30. Oracles were kind and benevolent and gave me Gauntlets. Still missing Chest for a full Raid set but I have Armamentarium at +30 so at least I'll be able to wait for that final armor piece as a level 30 character.

Atheon's Epilogue and Ice Breaker are at 300 attack. Once I get my Vision of Confluence, Hezen Vengeance and Corrective Measure at 300 (only missing planetary materials for that) and at level 30 I hope Hard VoG will feel less hard :)

milkham

so many kicked back to orbit errors i can't even finish 6 patrol missions in the cosmodrome
jackrabbit, kingfisher, lion, bee, elk

X-Frame

Ran Normal VoG and my Titan, who I have used every single day since launch, has finally been blessed with a drop that will let him hit 30. Oracles were kind and benevolent and gave me Gauntlets. Still missing Chest for a full Raid set but I have Armamentarium at +30 so at least I'll be able to wait for that final armor piece as a level 30 character.

Atheon's Epilogue and Ice Breaker are at 300 attack. Once I get my Vision of Confluence, Hezen Vengeance and Corrective Measure at 300 (only missing planetary materials for that) and at level 30 I hope Hard VoG will feel less hard :)

Thanks for the run man!

This was like my 10th normal raid, and last time I got the chest and today I got the gauntlets, so all I am missing now are the boots. Not bad!

Running it so many times without an armor drop was getting to me, glad my luck has finally changed. Let's hope it doesn't take another 10 to get the boots though.

Started hard raid, realized my group had no chance. Ran it on normal and we crushed it. I'm level 30, but tonight was only my 4th clear. Died once coming out of the portal running into a supplicant, but other than that it was smooth sailing. Team wiped once at Atheon. Such a tight feeling starting to actually feel comfortable. Hopefully things go as smoothly with my 28 warlock and 27 titan later this week.

Got shards and a raid chest I didn't need. Buddy got G-Horn. Few others got their first pieces of raid gear.

Weekly and NF got me a light/beware and the calling, both legendaries I don't have that I'm interested in trying out. So good start to this week.

ocean

Banned
Started hard raid, realized my group had no chance. Ran it on normal and we crushed it. I'm level 30, but tonight was only my 4th clear. Died once coming out of the portal running into a supplicant, but other than that it was smooth sailing. Team wiped once at Atheon. Such a tight feeling starting to actually feel comfortable. Hopefully things go as smoothly with my 28 warlock and 27 titan later this week.

Got shards and a raid chest I didn't need. Buddy got G-Horn. Few others got their first pieces of raid gear.

Weekly and NF got me a light/beware and the calling, both legendaries I don't have that I'm interested in trying out. So good start to this week.

Dropped Light/Beware with the fast charge time perk is ridiculously good for PVP. It's my favorite Fusion Rifle and I've tried most Legendaries.

Mupod

finally got an exotic bounty and it wasn't the one I wanted. Not sure which to take though - I can choose pocket infinity, super good advice or bad juju. From what I'm reading pocket infinity is the best bet, but I heard it got nerfed? Still good?

I don't have an exotic at all so it'd be nice.

LiK

finally got an exotic bounty and it wasn't the one I wanted. Not sure which to take though - I can choose pocket infinity, super good advice or bad juju. From what I'm reading pocket infinity is the best bet, but I heard it got nerfed? Still good?

I don't have an exotic at all so it'd be nice.

Pocket Infinity is the best outta the 3. I still haven't received that bounty.

Dropped Light/Beware with the fast charge time perk is ridiculously good for PVP. It's my favorite Fusion Rifle and I've tried most Legendaries.

Accelerated coils? I haven't used fusion rifles much. Only have pocket infinity and haven't gotten around to leveling it. It has the kneepad perk, which sounds like a weird thing to have.

Also, got The Culling, not the calling. Looks like an interesting machine gun once I unlock perfect balance.

Ruze789

Got a Shadow Price from this week's Nightfall.

Not as good as last week's Ballerhorn, but I didn't have any legendary ARs and was thinking about buying SP from the vendor when I got the marks. The Perfect Balance perk looks like it'll have crazy high stability.

Ridli

Arc Burn/Lightswitch on a strike with fallen is just mean. How am I supposed to punch things when even gregs can oneshot me?

Noob raids still set for thursdays at 8:30 ET? If so sign me up (PSN: RidliMM), also have another GAF buddy likely interested. Bring on the jumping deaths!

I am Handcannon complete.

Hawkmoon
The Last Word
Fatebringer
The Devil You Know

Working on the Thorn bounty now too. I got TLW from the Nightfall today and Fatebringer from the Hard Raid this morning.

lunlunqq

8 ass energies for soloing nightfall... Are you kidding me? D:

Edit: wait... Then I thought about it. It's much better than an exotic that I already have or just a random purple. Those only worth 2~3 energies. Now I'm at peace. :)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Woah. I just got a Mida multi-tool from doing a clash match. First time getting anything exciting from multiplayer. Is it good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom