• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for 4 for normal raid (ps4) from the beginning. Preferably level 28+.

So far it's me (level 29 Sunsinger, max weapons) and my wife (level 30 gunslinger, max weapons). We are looking to go as soon as possible :)

My PSN: ShinigamiFrost

I'm just sitting in the tower, shoot me a FR

Sullichin

Woah. I just got a Mida multi-tool from doing a clash match. First time getting anything exciting from multiplayer. Is it good?

It's very good. Great fire rate, adequate stability and incredibly fast reload. I hear Vision of Confluence (legendary raid scout) outclasses it, but MIDA beats every legendary Scout I've tried quite handily. It's like a classier, slower Suros Regime. I hope it gets a slight buff.

8 shards from Nightfall. Ugh.
Want to knock out Raid on normal mode tonight but getting kicked to orbit constantly. I got kicked right before the reward screen on the weekly heroic... thank god I still got my coins.

If Xur doesn't have Last Word or Gjallarhorn next week...

Rehsa

Just finished the Nightfall and got Suros, didn't have enough coins to buy it before so I'm glad I was blessed after getting my second Proxima Centauri II and Dr. Nope from leveling Rafool.

b0GQYHh.jpg

MildSoss

Looking for 4 for normal raid (ps4) from the beginning. Preferably level 28+.

So far it's me (level 29 Sunsinger, max weapons) and my wife (level 30 gunslinger, max weapons). We are looking to go as soon as possible :)

My PSN: ShinigamiFrost

I'm just sitting in the tower, shoot me a FR

Still need someone? =P

Dante316

Hey flawless raiders from last night/this morning here is the last part of our raid from my POV. Would have liked to have recorded the whole thing.

Anyways, let's play: Count the "O Shit" Moments!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEn113Ydq8c

Dude, watching the video made me nervous for guys, those sounds at platforms haunt me. I was cringing, thank god I got flawless too but I doubt I can help someone else lol too much pressure at those jumps.

Heel

Lol wow...I'm definitely jealous of Fatebringer but glad I already have Gjallarhorn and Hawkmoon. Otherwise seeing those drops might push me away from this game lol.

First two exotic drops since launch, and two that I wanted. No complaints from me for a while haha

blackflag

Woah. I just got a Mida multi-tool from doing a clash match. First time getting anything exciting from multiplayer. Is it good?

It's pretty terrible. It hits for over 200 damage less on crit than cryptic dragon or VOC. I have it and several other scout rifles and it is the last one I'd ever use.

squidyj

sorry about not responding earlier I wound up getting cauhgt up in some shit.

anyways if anybody is still looking to run hard mode VoG tonight i've got a 30 warlock

psn squidyj

ocean

Banned
Oh snap, RNGesus is really smiling on me. Nightfall gave me an Exotic chest for my young Hunter. Normal Raid finally gave my main Titan some gauntlets...and then Hard mode Oracles gave me the Chest. I now have the full Raid armor set on my main.

Yo Bungie, all is forgiven. Let me hug you.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Finished the nightfall on my alt with 2 other guys to complete the experiment on whether or not you get better loot when solo or with others. I got a legendary engram that changed into 2 energy.

Energy.

Myth.

BUSTED.

:(

LordofPwn

Sweet. :D

So many things can go wrong in the heat of the moment but it feels so good to know we pulled it off. I just need 16 more dead ghosts now for that plat.
I think iRAWR still needs ghosts too. I may be able to help run you both to locations tomorrow after I get off of work.

Dude, watching the video made me nervous for guys, those sounds at platforms haunt me. I was cringing, thank god I got flawless too but I doubt I can help someone else lol too much pressure at those jumps.
Imagine being the guy who after 5 attempts at jumping without a problem, misses the long jump, then screws up the order of platforms, and then gets bumped off the ledge in the 3 times prior to that run. so nerve racking. Glad I have it and can now help others achieve it.

ocean

Banned
Numbers-GAF. Does anyone know how much XP each upgrade bubble on legendary armor requires? It'd be nice to have an idea of how many bounties away I am from level 30 <3

Wow, what an amazing week of loot:

Nightfall
-The Last Word
-Hard Light
-Crest of Alpha Lupi - Hunter

Raid
-Last Verdict
-Fatebringer
-Hunter Raid Helmet and Gauntlets (just need boots to get my Level 29 hunter to 30)

Crap ton of coins, mats and duplicate items for my alts like timebreakers and vision of confluence. Still need to run the hard raid for my Level 30 Titan and normal raid for my newly Level 26 Warlock. Come in Vex!!!

Midas

I got like 27 energies on my alt after doing the raid. I'm not even mad, would've been a little bit disappointed if it was 27 shards.

Jito

Banned
Ah Bungie, when will I learn? You get me all hyped for a patch this week then deliver a day of downtime for nothing! Just tell people what is happening and when for once.

Pineapple, pineapple, pineapple, bee, bee, pineapple, bee, pineapple, bee, bee, bee, pineapple, pineapple, pineapple. Okay bungie, I get it you don't want me to play today.

Sweet. :D

So many things can go wrong in the heat of the moment but it feels so good to know we pulled it off. I just need 16 more dead ghosts now for that plat.
Currently working on my warlock then titan and ghost hopefully this weekend.
I think iRAWR still needs ghosts too. I may be able to help run you both to locations tomorrow after I get off of work.
Yep just let me know a time that will work best for you guys. It's will be less boring with 3 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom