• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you reach level 30 without doing VOG?

I hate the fact that there are no meeting places in the Tower to assemble a FireTeam for a VOG or lack of matchmaking for this.

Yeah Dead Orbit has been playing me like a fiddle. I got a sweet Void Dead Orbit Fusion from the NF, but nothing from D.O. themselves.

I'm at the point where a nice black shader would do.

It's all I want. As soon as I get it, this cloak is going straight in the bin.
can you reach level 30 without doing VOG?

I hate the fact that there are no meeting places in the Tower to assemble a FireTeam for a VOG or lack of matchmaking for this.

Nope.

Dante316

Anybody wanna help me to do nightfall, I wanna get to the boss whittle his health down and switch to my lvl 27 alt. My main is lvl 30.

Trakan

3 times now in the span of 5 ranks Dead Orbit has given me a Venation III. Seriously?

Even the Cryptarch has done a better job. Yesterday Dead Orbit gave me an energy and shard, immediately after Rahool turned a blue engram into a Deviant-A Gravity machine gun. Wtf?

I've gotten 4 Final Rests, with 3 of them being the same element.

Finally :

ECZtIIR.png

Now 3 more exotics weapons before completion : Red Death, Mida, Last Word

I'm looking to run a quick normal raid with mostly experienced players around 9:00pm est or possibly a little bit before then (some new players is also OK). I'll be rolling with my 27 Titan with lots of maxed weapons. Last week my Titan basically almost didn't die through the raid other than controlled wipes, I've got lots of raid clears on both normal and hard. Please reply to this message in this topic if your interested. I'll check on it a few times between now and then.

I'm in, need to run my lvl 28 warlock, maxed weapons. I've cleared normal a half dozen times.

Already on your friends list, Dr_LawyerCop

Nuszka

Think I am going insane. Definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again while expecting a different result. Past 5 raids haven't gotten a single raid piece, only have the helmet wich I got like 5 weeks ago. Think I'm going insane.

Out 1

Any idea roughly how long it takes to fully upgrade raid gear? I have all the materials needed and will be doing the bounties etc. Also is there anything in particular that levels this stuff quick? Might play some crucible if that helps.

I'd say it's around 100k experience points to fully level a piece of raid armour. It is considerably faster than leveling exotic weapons as story missions count towards armour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom