• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just helped some low level players with the daily on 22 with my 30 Titan.

I now want to do it on 28 but it shows no rewards on the mission select screen. What? You can only do it once?

Namikaze1

You guys don't know how mean Fig is. She had Todd and me jump to our death multiple times during the jumping puzzle just because it amuses her. She made fun of our guardians. She throws her knife at us when we're not looking.

Oh, and that red glare you see on the corner of your screen. That's Fig aiming her Ice Breaker at you.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
One spot left for tomorrow's newblet raid at 8:15PM EST.
So I just helped some low level players with the daily on 22 with my 30 Titan.

I now want to do it on 28 but it shows no rewards on the mission select screen. What? You can only do it once?
Correct, once a day at the level of your choice. In contrast, the Weekly Heroics will instead give you the remaining coins if you've done a lower one.

Rngesus only gives hawkmoon to nice people.

Stupid autocorrect

11jwthvjpg.gif

You guys don't know how mean Fig is. She had Todd and me jump to our death multiple times during the jumping puzzle just because it amuses her. She made fun of our guardians. She throws her knife at us when we're not looking.

Oh, and that red glare you see on the corner of your screen. That's Fig aiming her Ice Breaker at you.

Can never be too careful. Titans and Warlocks can't be trusted.

E92 M3

Are you guys getting excited about the DLC? I'm actually pretty hyped as the weeks go by - it's especially nice that everything is already paid for.

One spot left for tomorrow's newblet raid at 8:15PM EST.

Correct, once a day at the level of your choice. In contrast, the Weekly Heroics will instead give you the remaining coins if you've done a lower one.

Ugh I had no idea. That's what I get for helping. Damnit!

Newbie raid? Like normal?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Are you guys getting excited about the DLC? I'm actually pretty hyped as the weeks go by - it's especially nice that everything is already paid for.
Well, I bought it at least! Hyped for the raid, new exotics, and the PS-exclusive strike we know nothing about. PvP map in the Black Garden sounds awesome too. pretty skeptical on everything else.
Ugh I had no idea. That's what I get for helping. Damnit!

Newbie raid? Like normal?
See here, yes Normal mode

Acorn

Sorta even though I'm still pissed at it being £20. 1-1 dollar conversion is bullshit. Aside from that gta v will keep me occupied until atleast dlc release, gonna go slow and do everything in it.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'm pretty bizarrely comforted that I technically paid $17.50 instead of $20

Drops dec. 9th, orrrrr 3 weeks and 5 days

Zocano

I bet the connectivity is gonna take a shit when the DLC drops.

Not specifically because of the DLC but potential updates or PSN patches seem to like to throttle the game.

I bet the connectivity is gonna take a shit when the DLC drops.

Not specifically because of the DLC but potential updates or PSN patches seem to like to throttle the game.
They are taking Destiny down for maintenance tomorrow to help streamline future patches

Vault of Glass Raid

Normal - PS4

Starting at 8:30pm Eastern (roughly 4 hours from now).

1) Kor of Memory
2) aMadTeaParty7
3) Ratsult2
4) JPBrowncoat
5) Temidian
6) Narmer212

For those that don't know, I run this every week (though normally on Tuesday). Typically this is for people who haven't raided before, or at the very least, haven't finished a raid before.

Note: This week we will be attempted to do the Templar encounter fully legit, and as I've never done that before, there will be a small learning segment for all parties. Do not ask to come if you plan on asking us to change our strategy. If we feel we are beating our heads against a wall, we will fall back to our old tactics.

If you ask to come, please let me know what your class and level is, and what raid experience you have, if any. (This has no impact on you coming or not, I'm just curious).

Reminder. This starts in 1 hour. Since we have no new comers, this should go by very very quickly.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
What do you have left to get?
er... lots, kinda. I don't even have all the ones I actually want yet, lol

Though on the weapon front, actually,
Mythoclast
Last Word
Universal Remote
Red Death
Hard Light
Ice Breaker

6 left, not too horrible, but we'll see.

...also Fate of All Fools if I can convince Bungie to give me one I guess.
I highly disagree with your value designations

They are way off
They were personal. Don't buy the DLC.
ps need your (super good) advice on some sweet exotic builds
I charge $5 per recommendation

E92 M3

Well, I bought it at least! Hyped for the raid, new exotics, and the PS-exclusive strike we know nothing about. PvP map in the Black Garden sounds awesome too. pretty skeptical on everything else.

Yeah, I am actually jealous of the PS Black Garden map.

Sorta even though I'm still pissed at it being £20. 1-1 dollar conversion is bullshit. Aside from that gta v will keep me occupied until atleast dlc release, gonna go slow and do everything in it.

I would be pissed if I lived in the UK and had to pay for that conversation rate. Did the limited edition alleviate that, though?

Can't wait for the new raid. I hope everyone gets a sword.

That would be too cool! Though, I am expecting Bungie to throw us more bones with cool mechanics.

Deku Tree

Normal Raid @ 9pm EST tonight

I'm looking to run a quick normal raid with mostly experienced players around 9:00pm est or possibly a little bit before then (some new players is also OK). I'll be rolling with my 27 Titan with lots of maxed weapons. Last week my Titan basically almost didn't die through the raid other than controlled wipes, I've got lots of raid clears on both normal and hard. Please reply to this message in this topic if your interested. I'll check on it a few times between now and then.

So far we have

1. DekuBleep (me, 27)
2. Dr_LawyerCop (27)

Looking for four more... Please reply to this message in this topic if your interested. I'll check on it a few times between now and then.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
The new strike in the Black Garden?

Yup, PS only.
whoawhoawhoa, there's a Crucible map in the Black Garden AND the PS4 exclusive strike is set there?

o_o Bungie really listened when I said they should leverage that environment more I guess

LordofPwn

er... lots, kinda. I don't even have all the ones I actually want yet, lol

Though on the weapon front, actually,
Mythoclast
Last Word
Universal Remote
Red Death
Hard Light
Ice Breaker

6 left, not too horrible, but we'll see.
Xur supposedly sells 5 of those 6, 2 of which he has sold before

i've only got 5 left myself
Last Word
Hawkmoon
Monte Carlo
Hard Light
(Fate of all Fools)
Supergood Advice

maomaoIYP

Shit my nightfall bro isn't online.

Is it doable solo? :(

I've already solo-ed it twice with two lvl 28s. The nightfall is actually faster (and slightly easier) to beat than the weekly 28 in my opinion due to arc burn.
I used: arc fusion & arc machine gun all the way until the boss fight where I swapped in an arc sniper rifle. Hung out and the entrance to the area, jump down to get a few shots in or kill some adds, repeat. Watch out for the invisible fuckers when the boss's life is down to about 40%.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Xur supposedly sells 5 of those 6, 2 of which he has sold before

i've only got 5 left myself
Last Word
Hawkmoon
Monte Carlo
Hard Light
(Fate of all Fools)
Supergood Advice
Yeah, I really lucked out with the 2 PS exclusives, Hawkmoon so early on obviously it pretty much carried me through the game, and I have a Monte Carlo for each hand and a foot.

SGA is the easiest exotic bounty when you do get it, at least. Just need a Xur part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom