• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got the stability upgrade on TLW...

dawson-cry-o.gif

Legendary engram turned into a Bad See Down. Meh, I already had one.
Perks: Full Auto, Glass Half Full
Not bad.

Everything is coming up roses well since I switched to Thorn. Crazy fun gun for me.
I even got a Hazard Pay medal! Doesn't have anything to do with Thorn, but I never thought I would get that one. Threw my void seeker outside A on Rusted Lands and Hazard Pay popped up.

Anyone interested in Hard Mode soon?

Add me psn babyghost853

SharkJAW

I got plan c out of a legendary engram. Not bad. It seems like legendary engrams have a pretty decent chance of dropping an exotic. I think this is like the third exptic I got out of a purple engram.

Deku Tree

Hard Mode 2x Weekly Raid Group

I'm going to repost this for the new page:

list of everyone who responded in the order I heard from them

Deku Tree (PS4: DekuBleep)
MADGAME (PS4: MADGAME)
El Cuco (PS4: EL_CUCO305)
ErnieMcCracken
Kydd-BlaZe
Rubenov25
SharkJAW

Here is a list of more people who I very happy who responded who said “maybe” or "possibly" or put me down as an "alt" or I haven’t heard from you recently or you just recently responded

Kor of Memory
Angry Guy
Hung Wei Lo
milkham (PS4:?)

If I don't have you on PS4 PSN already please feel free to add me DekuBleep and reference to the weekly GAF group or tell me your PSN so I can add you.

I am going to be on at about 9PM EST tonight and I will start looking for people who responded from within Destiny. Otherwise I may not post a lot between now and then.

ocean

Banned
For PvE, the Vendor version of TDYK is pretty superlative among legendaries. What perks does yours have?
Rangefinder and Third Eye. The two upgrade tree columns are: TrueSigh IS/SureShot IS/QuickDraw IS and Lightweight/Single Point Sling/Skip Rounds.

Once I'm done upgrading Vision of Confluence, I'll prioritize Hawkmoon and TDYK so I can rock Hand Cannons in PvE. That impact is just so sweet.

gdt

Ok so two spots left for a normal gatekeepers checkpoint. Won't take long at at all wrap up the raid.

Ps4 gdt5016

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Rangefinder and Third Eye. The two upgrade tree columns are: TrueSigh IS/SureShot IS/QuickDraw IS and Lightweight/Single Point Sling/Skip Rounds.

Once I'm done upgrading Vision of Confluence, I'll prioritize Hawkmoon and TDYK so I can rock Hand Cannons in PvE. That impact is just so sweet.
funny, your TDYK is like the vendor TDYK and vendor Lord High Fixer had a baby. It'll be solid all around, but no Send It is a shame for sure. Skip Rounds could be an interesting thing to play around with, I have no experience with it.

It's been pretty stagnant event wise, when are we gonna get another Iron Banner or Queen's Wrath? Right about now would of felt just right to keep people from leaving.

JayEH

Damn, I guess I must have accidentally dismantled my Raid Legendary titan mark. Well I'm sure I'll be able to get a new one next week.

gdt

Ok lol one spot left for the raid gatekeeper checkpoint. Normal. Bunch of experience, lvl 29 hunter.

Ps4 gdt5016. Jump in to my party and we'll bang this out.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
It was the perfect setting to give the new Iron Banner a dance. Standing at left is Tyson Green. Weeks ago, he made some promises for how we intended to buff Iron Banner. With a package that you’ll install on Monday, we’ll be making a bid to keep them. As always, you’ll be the Judge. To wield that gavel, you’re gonna need to gear up.
word?

edit: Gauntlets and Boots from IB for 30 gear. Damnit, I'll still need the raid chest. Oh well, at least I don't mind how the raid hunter chest looks, and hopefully I can replace the awful raid gauntlets.

word?

edit: Gauntlets and Boots from IB for 30 gear. Damnit, I'll still need the raid chest. Oh well, at least I don't mind how the raid hunter chest looks, and hopefully I can replace the awful raid gauntlets.

Also just want the raid chest. :(

gotta run hard raid once more this week.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
iiiiiiiiinteresting.
Next week, we’ll also let slip something we’ve been keeping a secret.

Did you acquire a Destiny collector’s edition that included an Expansion Pass? Did you acquire an Expansion Pass separately since then? If you have, we’ve got a special surprise for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom