• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

dark souls 2- However, the part I'm at right now is crushing me. I can't get past this damn lava. But the series is Castlevania-hard, it's meant to break your spirit and force you through. I'm getting past it tonight one way or another, fuck. I have been thinking about it though, in the Souls games I feel like I'm ill-equipped for an entire world of danger and pain all around me, in Destiny I feel like a badass. As much of the time that I'm frustrated while seeing the result of an engram or a loot roll after completing something, the vast majority of the time I'm actually killing stuff I feel completely up to the challenge, which is fun in a different and very enjoyable way.

Git Gud

Bloodborne is the only game I know with 100% certainty will break my Destiny addiction. At least until I've beaten it once or twice.

Damn straight.

Keep trying! We can do this. Send your energy to goku!
f50c58651d5cbf5cbba40b72278d9191d35e5bcab6f013691adaf0842b1245ed.jpg

sjay1994

PSN finally starts working.....

and I have to go to sleep because I have work tomorrow....

Typical.

Also, how is no land beyond so god damn bad? I was pretty excited when I got it from my second crota raid, since it was a primary secondary , and vex mythocast fucking wrecks things so I though it would be amazing.

Like what is this gun? My friends who got black hammer and the helmet told me I was lucky....

God damn, its depressing since I love the idea of using a musket against aliens.

Also, have you guys seen the router crota cheese? I can't believe its a thing.

Top Bottom