• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

LordofPwn

That Hawkmoon got nothing on Mega Gjallarhorn!
sZfX3c9.gif
Wish the guns did this in game. Like ratchet and clank style

TheOddOne

For one thing I'm sure is that whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let's get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He's well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
Cedric-Daniels.gif

For one thing I'm sure is that whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let's get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He's well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.

*quits to orbit*

Namikaze1

Nope.jpg

Sometimes I wonder if I'm even valuable to the team.

you're the brains and plan thinker upper
fig's the necessary alternate point of view to argue with the brains
nami's the heavy lifter who eats a lot
lik's the tech guy
i'm the comic relief who frequently hangs with the heavy lifter to eat more
math's the damsel in distress because all the enemies aggro to her by default

hang on lemme find the teen titans image

I'm having trouble deciding which game to play on my pc. I've narrowed it down to 4 games

1. Alan Wake
2. Killer is Dead
3. Metal Gear Rising
4. Shovel Knight

spyder_ur

I've just accepted the fact that I'm not getting the Hawkmoon and Horn upgrade because of lizards

acceptance, yesssireeee

That would suck. I hadn't been using the Hawkmoon as much recently and was excited to level it up and use it more, and I've had a second Horn sitting in my vault for exactly this moment. I mean, they have to extend the time Xur is there, right?

That would suck. I hadn't been using the Hawkmoon as much recently and was excited to level it up and use it more, and I've had a second Horn sitting in my vault for exactly this moment. I mean, they have to extend the time Xur is there, right?

I hope so. I Also hope this doesn't go on all weekend. Still need to do my weeklies for strange coins and salvage for the platinum

Top Bottom