• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I have a platinum for Dark Souls 2. I think for Smelter Demon I got a tower shield with 100% block which made the fight really trivial. Don't really remember, it's been such a long time haha.

hydruxo

Just got in! I'm at the tower right now. Took about 20 tries of pressing X at the main menu but it finally went through to the character select screen.

gdt

Sleeping in pajamas is the worst btw. I'll never understand it. Sleeping with just boxers on is the best. Girls should just sleep in a t shirt and panties. I like to feel leg dammit.

LiK

I have a platinum for Dark Souls 2. I think for Smelter Demon I got a tower shield with 100% block which made the fight really trivial. Don't really remember, it's been such a long time haha.

He was so much harder before they buffed Lucatiel. happy about that

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
good taste as always fig.

keep on sharing people. it's the right thing to do
I don't use shields xD

LiK

Sleeping in pajamas is the worst btw. I'll never understand it. Sleeping with just boxers on is the best. Girls should just sleep in a t shirt and panties. I like to feel leg dammit.

PSN NEEDS TO WORK. TMI EVERYWHERE

You know the struggle is real when boxers and legs are the main topic.

You guys are making me wanna keep trying to log in, but I seriously need to go to bed... I also need those bounties so I can do them tmrw though...

He was so much harder before they buffed Lucatiel. happy about that

lol Lucatiel used to be so worthless, that trophy for keeping her and Benheart (sp?) alive during the boss fights seemed really tough. Then they buffed the shit out of both of them and they became serious tanks.

Top Bottom