• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

damn, man. never thought about that, sucks :(

I've only had about 12 years to get used to it, but it really isn't so bad. Really the only trouble I have is going through the airports as they always screen me for explosives no matter what paper work I have on me.

As for my choice of attire, if it weren't for my wife fearing that she'll accidentally catch the line or the kitten, when she used to sleep under the blankets, getting at it, I'd probably ditch the pockets.

Even if the DDOS stopped, GAF is just doing it anyway with everyone repeatedly logging in.

KJnk9.gif

This is what's happening.

Gonna get my upgraded Ballerhorn!

Does anyone, assuming PSN stays up, want to run VoG a couple of times tomorrow? Had a set group earlier today but that kind of fell apart after PSN being down all day. I want a shot at Hawkmoon.

coy

Guess no one is online and can help me with the Weekly Heroic? I need some coins. :(
Many are still offline or maybe like me and trying to catch up on things especially with the holidays and downtime. I still need to do it 3x and can help in a bit if you don't find a group.

PSN: coyquettish

jiiikoo

Banned

Does anyone, assuming PSN stays up, want to run VoG a couple of times tomorrow? Had a set group earlier today but that kind of fell apart after PSN being down all day. I want a shot at Hawkmoon.

I think I might, depending on how much things I have to do though. So if I see you grouping up later then I'll join.

CamoKitty

If psn can pull its self together, I'd be delighted to join you in your endeavors.
PSN CamoKid42

Just read an amazing idea for a feature in the game at Bungie.net.

Some poor schmuck left family to drive home 2 hours to log into Destiny to upgrade is Ghorn at Xur and then drove 2 hours back. (Story is fishy already, no one logged into Destiny today).

Someone had the idea that Tower Vendors should all be available from the mobile app for in in-game purchases. This would be a fantastic fix for anyone that has to leave for a weekend or wants to take care of some business while on the bus and be ready when you get home.

todd360

Some poor schmuck left family to drive home 2 hours to log into Destiny to upgrade is Ghorn at Xur and then drove 2 hours back. (Story is fishy already, no one logged into Destiny today).

Someone had the idea that Tower Vendors should all be available from the mobile app for in in-game purchases. This would be a fantastic fix for anyone that has to leave for a weekend or wants to take care of some business while on the bus and be ready when you get home.

Maybe in another timeline with no lizard squad menace. Our timeline is straight up screwed. It all ends here.

Ozone

Many are still offline or maybe like me and trying to catch up on things especially with the holidays and downtime. I still need to do it 3x and can help in a bit if you don't find a group.

PSN: coyquettish
Awesome, thanks!

Fishy is right.

Drive four hours, or buy a Vita instead?

Hmm.

FUCK YES!!!!

Today has been more than made up for.

First I got my upgraded Gjallarhorn.
Now, while working on bounties, I got Husk of the Pit to drop on my first Blade kill!

I have a confession to make... I've only done the first part where you have to defend the platforms and then the boss. :( I'm such a newb.

Ahaha, no worries man. I'd be more than happy to help you through it.

Dave_6

Still can't even log in, just get a 'undergoing maintenance' or some shit pop up on the top left of the screen. Fuck it, I'm tired and been drinking so I'm going to bed...

Still can't even log in, just get a 'undergoing maintenance' or some shit pop up on the top left of the screen. Fuck it, I'm tired and been drinking so I'm going to bed...

I can't even get that far. But if I tether to my phone or iPad using it's cell data, I get to the PSN maintenance message. Guess maybe different routing/DNS or something is going on.

Good thing I was able to get in yesterday. Would think this would be fixed by now. Gjallarhorn upgraded as well as a few helms. Now I just wish I could level everything. :/

Top Bottom