• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

CREMSteve

I am personally responsible for many of the login attempts occupying the servers right now. I've tried and failed like 100 times in a row over the past hour. I just want to play some Destiny. My wife and kids have gone to sleep, I'm bored and have time on my hands. X- connecting - error - repeat

forrest

formerly nacire
Man this sucks, I'm like half a bubble in my Titan's subclass away from becoming a Guardian Lord! Why lord why? When's gonna be my time?

jadedm17

I am personally responsible for many of the login attempts occupying the servers right now. I've tried and failed like 100 times in a row over the past hour. I just want to play some Destiny. My wife and kids have gone to sleep, I'm bored and have time on my hands. X- connecting - error - repeat

I'm equally responsible : Or I was until now I can't even watch people on twitch play via ps4. Damn, I'm going backwards. I want to use my new hand cannon. Damn

Still can't log in to PSN. Sigh. Tried to play Skirmish last night with friends but couldn't even though they were on completely fine. Xur is gonna leave before I upgrade my Ghorn and buy a No Land Beyond (just to add to the collection).

Still can't log in to PSN. Sigh. Tried to play Skirmish last night with friends but couldn't even though they were on completely fine. Xur is gonna leave before I upgrade my Ghorn and buy a No Land Beyond (just to add to the collection).

I'm hoping they let Xur stay a bit longer this week and not force the same shit 2 weeks in a row. Really just need the horn upgrade and the hawkmoon upgrade. Although I have no glimmer and I won't be playing until 4 hours before Xur is gone tomorrow. PSN better be working by then.

LordofPwn

Ok PSN. You have 8-14 hours (until I wake up) to fix your shit so I can get my fix of destiny. I need my Jesus horn upgrade and my helm of saint 14 upgrade, followed by Suros, inmost light, and the last word. But only if I have time to farm glimmer. I'm only rank 2 in eris and I wanted to catch up this week.

Rehsa

Yeah that seems about right, happened to my team this past week too but we all had gotten the chest by that time. 10 min is plenty of time to switch to multiple chars so it's all good.
Yeah it's nice

Speaking of nice, man I'm loving this Black Hammer and I don't even have the perk unlocked yet

NastyBook

Crota down and got a Song of Iryut(sp?). Is this weapon any good? Or did I get screwed over like always lol
That's the Heavy MG. I personally like it. Can hold a shitton of ammo, and has a special ability that tears through Hive Knight shields. Not too shabby in Crucible either. Try it out.

Top Bottom