• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

LordofPwn

santa3.gif

...Is this After Dark GAF?

You nude sleepers are brave. I'm too scared to shart

I'd have to be really brave to do it too, specially in the winter. Even with the heating on, Canada is one cold ass country. I wear a long sleeve shirt and some sweat pants.

Also I'm seeing progress. At least now I can't log in because "Sony is currently undergoing maintenance". Think its time to let it go.

jiiikoo

Banned
I'd have to be really brave to do it too, specially in the winter. Even with the heating on, Canada is one cold ass country. I wear a long sleeve shirt and some sweat pants.

Also I'm seeing progress. At least now I can't log in because "Sony is currently undergoing maintenance". Think its time to let it go.

I live in Finland and it was -25C last night. No problem sleeping without clothes.

The inner animal in all of us is coming out. They just cut us off cold turkey here, everyone is slowly going insane. Thinking that I've been set back 2 days with my Eris rep is destroying me.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Well I fell asleep from 6 hour power nap to a 9 hour deep sleep
Woke up, tried logging in, but kept giving me the Sony Maintenance message

I just tried now, logged in!

just woke up.

PSN still down! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Things are looking a little better. You might wanna try to get in

Btw I did not see your post. I'm just assuming you were asking about PSN

Well I fell asleep from 6 hour nap to a 9 hour deep sleep

Tried logging in, but kept giving me the Sony Maintenance message

I just tried now, logged in!

I'M IN FUCKING ORBIT

Fucking assholes!!!

Top Bottom