• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

R0ckman

This downtime has allowed me to play some Dragon Age, a game I've neglected in my backlog. So I guess thats a good thing...

My wife got obsessed with the game and basically did almost everything in it while I occasionally saw how certain things unfolded, kind of demotivated me from playing it.

I think my wife is going into labor tonight.

Good timing, I guess.

Congrats!

Getting either maintenance, connection timed out, connection to server lost, or an endless 'please wait' cycle of hypnotic sadness.

Which is improved from not even getting PSN connection options at all.

Future

just to make up for the downtime. Bungie will offer Xur's exact inventory next week.

Please be excited.

Lol.

I was considering buying that sniper rifle because a buff has to be imminent. I mean people say this is the worst gun they've used in almost any shooter. I mean it's gotta get buffed right?

The outage made me not even have to really consider it though which may have been for the best

R0ckman

Lol.

I was considering buying that sniper rifle because a buff has to be imminent. I mean people say this is the worst gun they've used in almost any shooter. I mean it's gotta get buffed right?

The outage made me not even have to really consider it though which may have been for the best

From a review I watched, its also bugged, it seems that head shots don't always register and body sots that are clearly body shots count as headshots. But occasionally I have situations with other snipers where I get a head shot, but it does not damage at all. This game in general REEKS of bugs.

jadedm17

Gonna get my upgraded Ballerhorn!

Does anyone, assuming PSN stays up, want to run VoG a couple of times tomorrow? Had a set group earlier today but that kind of fell apart after PSN being down all day. I want a shot at Hawkmoon.

If PSN works then count me in, notjaded
I'm looking for twice normal and once hard.
i got Hawkmoon from a crucible match Wednesday, I want any elemental primary, namely fatebringer. Or a gjallahorn.

Kaiken

Banned
Hurts bad man!
5hju2bN.jpg

NastyBook

US East, Atlanta GA, WE IN THERE!

Grabbed my G-Horn, gonna grab these exotic shards, then book it to Mars to get some glimmer. Then I'm gonna upgrade this horn before something else breaks on the internet.

gdt

Got kicked, couldn't verify license anymore. Upgraded my Gjallarhorn thought :). Gonna sleep hopefully it's back up 100% in the morning.

jiiikoo

Banned
US East, Atlanta GA, WE IN THERE!

Grabbed my G-Horn, gonna grab these exotic shards, then book it to Mars to get some glimmer. Then I'm gonna upgrade this horn before something else breaks on the internet.

I got it yesterday, so happy. Havent had the chance to level up it though.

LordofPwn

I haven't played destiny for 46 hours. Withdrawal is starting to set in. Luckily I'm getting super sleepy so I can power wait like 10 more hours.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I've been really lucky, I log in at the right time looks like
Log off due to body need sleep, if sleep wasn't required 24/7 destiny

Top Bottom