• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Bogeypop

I've never had the fortune of holding a raid weapon from VoG, so yeah lol.

You've piqued my interest, time to try this one out.

I prefer Against All Odds, it's slower, has more Impact, and despite having a lower Stability than Corrective Measure it feels more stable because of the slow Rate of Fire.

If Xur leaves before PSN has stabilized, it's going to be a clusterfuck on Bungie's Forums. It's already kind that way, but this is just the calm before the storm.

DesertFox

My god... I'd love to play a single player version of Destiny where other people aren't stealing your Hive/Fallen ultra kills and nabbing material chests on an opposite rotation from you,

So damn annoying. Bungie has made a cooperative game, but so many mechanics are competitive in nature.

Messiek

This is going nowhere, I've tried more than 100 times. I'll go back to sleep so I can wake in a few hours to try again and give up.
I need my Destiny fix :/

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
How can that even be possible?

yF9xXPU.gif

R0ckman

My god... I'd love to play a single player version of Destiny where other people aren't stealing your Hive/Fallen ultra kills and nabbing material chests on an opposite rotation from you,

So damn annoying. Bungie has made a cooperative game, but so many mechanics are competitive in nature.

Some people help, most of the time I just orbit and go to an hopefully empty instance.

Namikaze1

How can that even be possible?
I'm still trying to get my head around that. Message pops up almost as soon as the who's logged in message clears. Friend list doesn't load but every thing but the "What's new?" section shows up as if I'm connected to PSN. I decide to try my luck and I'm in on the first attempt. Just checked now and friend list finally shows up.

Rixa

I cant login. After 12h ago PSvita logged me out, I cant log in to PSVita PSN.
So ni Destiny for me, or game that requires login...

hydruxo

I was just on for about 3 hours and managed to upgrade my Hawkmoon, TLW, and Thunderlord. No issues playing any missions or anything, never got dropped or booted after I got in. Hopefully PSN is 100% up for everyone in a few hours.

panda-zebra

Half-arsed attempts at signing in with left hand while browsing on lappy and... oh look, all that x...x...x... gave me the menu and I'm in.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm going to hurry up and do all these easy bounties and then work on my new Titan to 20 so I can join raiding and NF.

Messiek

And now with the word out, everybody login at the same time and the service go down again. lol

Destiny in less than 25 minutes. Pleeeease

Jinjo

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! With all these messages I was hoping to get back on, but still can't login in Europe :( (Netherlands)

Top Bottom