• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

CLBridges

I'm in and since I've basically been able to nap and rest all day, I'll probably be on for quite a while. Hopefully everyone else is able to sign on soon cause I need to raid and do weeklies...PSN!! *shakes fist*

Did the hard VOG earlier and some random dude got a double Fatebringer drop.

Afterwards he was complaining that he was only getting ass energy from sharding them.

Whatever. Stupid game.

just paid xur a visit and purchased the infamous no land beyond for the ever growing collection of shelf warming exotics. time to give this baby a spin

lupin23rd

Going to hit 150 marks for both vanguard and crucible, any recommendations on new weapon purchases? Have level 3+ for everyone but crucible.

Leaning towards Vanquisher and LDR.

Demon Ice

Banned
just paid xur a visit and purchased the infamous no land beyond for the ever growing collection of shelf warming exotics. time to give this baby a spin

It's fucking terrible. I'm pretty confident the iron sights are not accurately predicting where the bullet will land.

Also, there is a ridiculous amount of zoom for a gun with no scope.

Also also, the bolt cycle animation will play after you reload, even if it's mid magazine and you've already cycled the next round into the chamber. If you fire all 6 rounds, your guardian will still cycle the bolt before and after reloading.

Bungie. C'mon.

my reaction using No Land Beyond for 60 seconds

8p10n.gif

omg there are white weapons that aren't even this bad.

Never judge an exotic before unlocking its perks, but yeah. Not much can save it.

yea the whole gimmick of an exotic is that the perks make it feel overpowered and it looks and sounds overpowered, so they need some TLC to reach their potential. i don't see that happening with no land beyond, which doesn't even deserve to be called an exotic. no land beyond devalues the entire system and may as well have been the common weapon you find in the first loot cache. hell, to say it's bad is doing a disservice to truly bad guns, like husk of the pit.

it's a joke.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Quick question - do exotics have a chance of dropping from the Vault of Glass 3rd chest and Atheon if you play on normal mode?

Going to hit 150 marks for both vanguard and crucible, any recommendations on new weapon purchases? Have level 3+ for everyone but crucible.

Leaning towards Vanquisher and LDR.
Vanquisher is a low rate of fire, higher impact auto rifle. If you like the former auto rifles then go with vanquisher. I wish I had field scout on mine. Dislike the small mag size.

Edit: also hate when I don't grind enough coffee beans and my coffee is a little water down..

Yeah, No Land Beyond is garbage, feels like I wasted 17 coins. I'll still take the time to upgrade it and hope it gets better. However, I don't have much hope.

Izuna

Banned
Progress update.

I now have Eris LV4, but I would need 6 more Shards to be LV32, which means that I can simply get LV32 with like one Raid run. I may not be able to play the Raid though when I am in Tokyo because I have no idea how the connection will be and that if I can find people, so if I can still solo the first area on both characters it should be enough.

Gjallahorn is 331, which means that apart from Necrochasm and the Void Handgun from Hard Raid, the only thing I could use is a 300 -> 331 Arc Legendary Rocket Launcher upgrade, which honestly I don't think is important.

So, is PSN working fairly well now? If so would anyone be so kind as to log in to my account just to upgrade my GH and HMoon? I can PM the log in details if possible...

Um what? Even on GAF, don't do this,

Not sure how much you've hung around the OTs, but there are a lot of people here I've played with a lot and would trust for something like that. I wouldn't send my info to just anyone, I'm not crazy! haha Sadly I'm on vacation and won't be back until Xur is gone...

FyreWulff

Double on bounties?

Wait for bounties to roll over in-game without logging out (doesn't matter if you're in orbit or in the tower). This applies to the regular bounties, Eris, and the Iron Banner if it's running.

Complete the bounties.

Log out, log back in, the bounties will be back.

Izuna

Banned
Not sure how much you've hung around the OTs, but there are a lot of people here I've played with a lot and would trust for something like that. I wouldn't send my info to just anyone, I'm not crazy! haha Sadly I'm on vacation and won't be back until Xur is gone...

It's not about not trusting people, but safety. Providing your account doesn't have card details and such, you still have to remember that the other person has no real reason to keep your details safe other than his own moral compass.

Top Bottom