• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Not sure how much you've hung around the OTs, but there are a lot of people here I've played with a lot and would trust for something like that. I wouldn't send my info to just anyone, I'm not crazy! haha Sadly I'm on vacation and won't be back until Xur is gone...

I'll help Dr.Drizzay if need be, if you need to finish some eris bounties let me know which character also

Looks like irawr can hook it up, but thanks for the offer!

Awesome, thanks so much. What the hell, might as well grab a NLB. I'll send a PM right now with the details. Let me know if you have any problems, thanks again.

Have you tried Vita Remote play again? Maybe the network situation was just causing you issues.

I was looking forward to taking Hawkmoon and Ghorn for a spin for a few minutes in patrol since I will likely never taste their magnificence. Oh well, Have fun with your new Uber.0 gear.

It's not about not trusting people, but safety. Providing your account doesn't have card details and such, you still have to remember that the other person has no real reason to keep your details safe other than his own moral compass.

I understand what you are saying and you make a good point. Maybe it's stupid of me but the regulars around here that I know have a good moral compass as far as I can tell. Thanks for your concern though, sincerely.

I'll help Dr.Drizzay if need be, if you need to finish some eris bounties let me know which character also

I think rawr can get me set up, but thanks for the offer! You are a serious grind machine, willing to do bounties for someone else's character, very nice of you to offer.

Have you tried Vita Remote play again? Maybe the network situation was just causing you issues.

I was looking forward to taking Hawkmoon and Ghorn for a spin for a few minutes in patrol since I will likely never taste their magnificence. Oh well, Have fun with your new Uber.0 gear.

lol they will drop for you eventually, just keep the faith!

I've tried Remote Play a few more times and no luck. Pretty sure my PS4 turned itself off and is just sitting there like a lump of coal now :(

Izuna

Banned
Rub it in.

😆 it's great because I am going to be without Destiny until the 2nd, so I'm happy that there is no reason to play.

Gjallahorn took 5 sets of Eris and normal Bounties to level up with a Telemetry. Twice bounty glitch and once with my alt. They didn't make exotics level up faster.

I somehow managed to recieve 2 gjallarhorns from the first chest on the CE raid with two of my characters this week which sucked. Now xur is over here with the 2.0 upgrade for my old one and now I have 3 too many.

cilonen

I almost want to get No Land Beyond because I love snipers and it's a bolt action.

If I do though it would be fate that Xur would sell the horn next week as I'll never grind out enough coins in that time to get back to 17.

I understand what you are saying and you make a good point. Maybe it's stupid of me but the regulars around here that I know have a good moral compass as far as I can tell. Thanks for your concern though, sincerely.

I think rawr can get me set up, but thanks for the offer! You are a serious grind machine, willing to do bounties for someone else's character, very nice of you to offer.

lol they will drop for you eventually, just keep the faith!

I've tried Remote Play a few more times and no luck. Pretty sure my PS4 turned itself off and is just sitting there like a lump of coal now :(
Geez that vault! My eyes! X number of exotics people want.. Welp I am done, about to log out and I will delete your account from my ps4 and that pm once I am finish.

P.s Welp my moral compass was helpful at first then I saw he was a University of Michigan student..However I struggle with my internal conflict and manage to upgrade Hmoon, ballerhorn and got the best exotic ever, NLB. I place them in the vault and NLB is on your warlock.

Eh maybe. Faith is on empty right now. Going to take at least a few weeks off to recharge my batteries. The treadmill has just become too much.

I can relate. Been playing since launch and I've reached that point a couple times (including this week). I did all my Crota's Ends, NFs, and Weeklies on Tuesday and got a little disheartened with the terrible drops/treadmill grind. Haven't played since then apart from helping a friend get her first Crota kill, won't really play again until the next weekly reset.

Definitely helps to refresh things, just playing Cat Mario with the wife and in-laws. I know I'll be psyched to raid again with our regulars Tuesday morning, even if I don't play much after that. All the DLC/exotic reset BS helped give me some perspective about not stressing to keep up with the daily grind unless I really feel like it.

Geez that vault! My eyes! X number of exotics people want.. Welp I am done, about to log out and I will delete your account from my ps4 and that pm once I am finish.

P.s Welp my moral compass was helpful at first then I saw he was a University of Michigan student..However I struggle with my internal conflict and manage to upgrade Hmoon, ballerhorn and got the best exotic ever, NLB. I place them in the vault and NLB is on your warlock.

lol, too funny! I was a little worried about "opening up my vault" because of that. Also, I was a little worried about the UMich thing since I knew you were a grad student in Ohio and the most likely candidate school was The OSU.

Said it before but I'll say it again: thanks so much for taking the time, I really appreciate it. This is what Destiny Gaf is all about.

Being able to get in this morning before the reset turned out really well with being able to get the double Eris bounties as well. Which also meant being able to nab the upgraded Gjallahorn which got a nice boost in XP from all the bounties coming thick and fast.

Nabbed the Hawkmoon upgrade and will get The Last Word in a bit once I've saved some more Glimmer. Productive day after it was down all yesterday.

rafaelr

great, destiny is the only game still having network problems for me (marionberry error), every other game connects just fine (driveclub, bf4, dragon age). i fear i might miss out on the gjallarhorn upgrade :|

Rsinart

You guys that are on are lucky. I still can't get signed in. Been trying most of the night between working. Really hope this is fixed by tonight so I can get what I need from Xur.

I can relate. Been playing since launch and I've reached that point a couple times (including this week). I did all my Crota's Ends, NFs, and Weeklies on Tuesday and got a little disheartened with the terrible drops/treadmill grind. Haven't played since then apart from helping a friend get her first Crota kill, won't really play again until the next weekly reset.

Definitely helps to refresh things, just playing Cat Mario with the wife and in-laws. I know I'll be psyched to raid again with our regulars Tuesday morning, even if I don't play much after that. All the DLC/exotic reset BS helped give me some perspective about not stressing to keep up with the daily grind unless I really feel like it.

lol, too funny! I was a little worried about "opening up my vault" because of that. Also, I was a little worried about the UMich thing since I knew you were a grad student in Ohio and the most likely candidate school was The OSU.

Said it before but I'll say it again: thanks so much for taking the time, I really appreciate it. This is what Destiny Gaf is all about.
Yeah I didn't mention what exotics I have seem. Haha yeah the UMich vs OSU rivalry. Actually I am a grad student at WSU in Dayton however my sister went to OSU and my cousin went to OSU med school. So I have been there often. Plus going to apply there for my PhD whenever I am finish with grad school. Anyways no problem, happy to help out. The regrind is very off putting and does make me want to quit playing. Only reason I still play is because I love doing the raids/weekies and nightfalls and the destiny gaf community. Best community I have played with.

So I used No Land Beyond exclusively for a Crucible match. I went 7-9. This gun would actually be dope as fuck if it didn't zoom in so much. It should just zoom like a handcannon or shotgun or something.

CLBridges

Upgraded Gjallarhorn and Suros, now to grind some more glimmer for Hawkmoon and probably Red Death just to do it. Almost rank 4 Eris and should reach by Monday and hit 32 converting energy to shards.

Steroyd

W00t maxed my upgraded Gjallarhorn, now I can log out with no regrets.

Haha, no land beyond looks like it could be fun in crucible, providing your team isn't terrible.

And boy is the Vex Mythoclast beautiful and it counts for fusion rifle kills to.

And now farming glimmer is on the agenda.

noomi

Tomorrow's Eris bounties will get me to rank 4.

Same here, going to be nice not to have to worry about them anymore after that :D

I wonder if the Eris bounties are still available after maxing rank though, just in-case I want the xp to level armor/weapons...

Definitely helps to refresh things, just playing Cat Mario with the wife and in-laws. I know I'll be psyched to raid again with our regulars Tuesday morning, even if I don't play much after that. All the DLC/exotic reset BS helped give me some perspective about not stressing to keep up with the daily grind unless I really feel like it..

Good Grief, I just typed your PSN into destinystatus.com. I play when I can and have managed to put in a little over 200 hours on this game, which is A LOT for me.

Your account has eclipsed 1050 Hours of game time. Your least played alt has about as much playtime as my main. I don't even...

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Gatekeepers? I need the checkpoint and to grind it for a while.

Probably won't have my mic on since its early and I don't want to wake the wife up.

PSN - Dr_LawyerCop

Yeah I think I need the checkpoint too. Somebody should have it on here. Bungie should at least double the glimmer cap. You can never have enough Glimmer when Xur comes around.

Since I'm pretty much done with VOG unless to help out and farm I'm going to designate my second Titan as Gatekeeper checkpoint-er.

Shito

Just woke up and finally got in.
So many Christmas newbies in the tower!
I'm just gonna buy some shares at Xur though, I have some errands to run... Hope I won't be disconnected when I come back. ^^

bought NLB. Actually got a few kills (including a headshot kill) lol. Gonna finish up the rest of the bounties while I'm still playing in case there's another attack :p

Woke up at reset and it worked finally.

Did all the upgrades needed with Xur (Hawkmooooon), completed 2 days of Eris bounties I had saved up and today's and then grabbed the gorgon checkpoint and the chest 3 times thanks to iRaw!

I need to max out glimmer and my raid boots on my Titan so he is ready to take the last 12 radiant shards for 32 and I will be happy until Tuesday. For now I am going back to bed. I'm fine if PSN doesn't let me in after since I've dealt with Xur now.

Top Bottom