• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

EL CUCO

After 3 or 4 times of resetting my network setup, I was finally able to log into PSN. Still no luck on Destiny servers, though :(

Edit: nvm, just lost connection to PSN. I'm going back to bed...

Steroyd

Fast way to get lúmen?

I'm assuming this is glimmer, if you can get a group of people and a Gatekeepers checkpoint on normal, that is the fastest way to get a lot of glimmer (can go from zero to max in less than an hour) plus you get Axiom beads a plenty that you can vault for a rainy day.

If you're looking to solo, then the exclusion zone is you're next best bet, the first section when dinklebot first activates the security, kill all the yellows, die and repeat.

Deku Tree

After 3 or 4 times of resetting my network setup, I was finally able to log into PSN. Still no luck on Destiny servers, though :(

Edit: nvm, just lost connection to PSN. I'm going back to bed...

I thought people were saying the attacks have stopped and PSN is back up? Apparently it was a bunch of early 20s dudes doing it for the lulz.

CREMSteve

I need to farm glimmer for Xur upgrades, does anyone with a gatekeeper checkpoint want to help me out?

StrykerIsland

If you still can't sign in, the solution was posted in gaming... Go into your Network settings, and change your MTU setting to 1473, leave everything else however you had it.

Jinjo

I'm finally in!

4vwww4c.jpg

Thanks to this: http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2qiwaf/logged_into_psn_howto_inside/

blazeuk

The cost for upgrading is just too ridiculous, I need to farm tons of glimmer to upgrade anything, I'm not sure why they thought it was a good idea to not only require an exotic shard but also 7000-8000 glimmer, I'd rather just rely on RNG luck.

ethomaz

Banned
I'm assuming this is glimmer, if you can get a group of people and a Gatekeepers checkpoint on normal, that is the fastest way to get a lot of glimmer (can go from zero to max in less than an hour) plus you get Axiom beads a plenty that you can vault for a rainy day.

If you're looking to solo, then the exclusion zone is you're next best bet, the first section when dinklebot first activates the security, kill all the yellows, die and repeat.
Thanks. I'm using Exclusion point so far.
2600 yet :(

Ambitious

Well, I just ranked Dead Orbit once again. My rewards: A Crucible commendation (obviously), one Strange Coin, one Mote of Light and Omen of the Dead. You know, the emblem. The very first Dead Orbit emblem.

Just great.

Deku Tree

I'm walking around the tower as a 32 and some player is following me around and t-bagging on top of me whenever I stop to do anything. Really?

Bogeypop

Anyone want to do the Story Quest Bounties together to make the boring chore more bearable? Not sure which are the ones from today.

Sullichin

Damn, got in again but I have to leave soon. I'm staring at Xurs Hawkmoon upgrade and I don't have any glimmer. This is a horrible tease!

gdt

I'm in but can't verify licenses. Oh well, I upgraded my Ghorn so I'm cool. Still wanna buy No Land Beyond and The Claws though.

Top Bottom