• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Doesn't matter, my internet for everything is fine.

Anyway, I just bitched on Twitter and people told me about changing the MTU setting and that worked. FINALLY.

Doesn't matter if everything else works, sometimes you have to reset it for one thing.

My old laptop does it all the time.

Atkison04

I'm in but can't verify licenses. Oh well, I upgraded my Ghorn so I'm cool. Still wanna buy No Land Beyond and The Claws though.

I got in but couldn't access the dlc content. Anyone else having problems with that? Oh well, I'm just glad I got that g-horn upgrade!

Success! I didn't change anything either, all I did was "Test Connection" before logging into the game, saw that all connections were successful and got in. Shame that I need to go to work, but I'm glad to have the game back

Lima

Almost at the point where I was before the DLC dropped which means every single exotic weapon in the game at 331 and armor at 36 light. I swear I will not do this again Bungie so you better figure out a more elegant way next DLC.

Zakalwe

Banned
Full VoG HM run. Fatebringer roll and exotic chances + shards.
-

1. Zakalwe (astropoff)

Can leave whenever we have 6.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
haha I'll help with VoG Zakalwe. in honor of being able to get back in and having missed my runs so far this week.

Almost at the point where I was before the DLC dropped which means every single exotic weapon in the game at 331 and armor at 36 light. I swear I will not do this again Bungie so you better figure out a more elegant way next DLC.

yup i'm nearly at that point as well. i'll be 32 before the new year and will probably only play for a few days afterwards. if lizard squad meant to break me free of an unhealthy and frankly unproductive addiction to this game, then they've done a great job. there's nothing really left to do until next DLC in spring, and if it's the same exact shit, i'm not sure if i'll be as enthusiastic as i was this time. at least TDB lasted me a week longer than i had anticipated.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Which perk should I choose: High caliber rounds, armor piercing rounds or hammer forged?

The weapon has a good range already so...

Greenymac

So I got to farm some glimmer and upgrade my horns before not being able to log back into Destiny. It says Im not on Psn when I am...

Edit: It let me back in just now...

jaaz

Exchanged my old ballerhorn for the newer version. Did anyone else feel just a little bit bad doing this? Like leaving your faithful wife of 20 years for an 18 year old college freshman.

I´m gonna try that MTU thing as soon as i get home...i need to farm glimmer goddammit, 4 items to upgrade before tomorrow (if i can log in of course)

Steroyd

Aaww poop looks like I missed a farm booking, anyone want to share the checkpoint so I can start up my own farm a little later?

After so many hours, I never knew glimmer was shared between all 3. And how in the new strike eris says something along the lines of "the traveler created ghost to open doors"

phen0m24

Ok, anyone looking to kill Crota? CP havers out there? I think I have 3 Deathsinger checkpoints at this point LOL

Also anyone have GK checkpoint on normal?

Oh Saturday mornings..

:)

Top Bottom