• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
This didn't work for me either. It did start giving me a "Sony is undergoing maintenance" notification but no luck logging into Destiny.

I had this same issue. Turned off ps4. Turned it on. Unchecked connection. Checked it on again. Then did the 1473 trick. Finally worked.

EL CUCO

I had this same issue. Turned off ps4. Turned it on. Unchecked connection. Checked it on again. Then did the 1473 trick. Finally worked.

Just got in after unchecking and checking the "test connection" box. Thanks!

Can you switch characters after being logged in with no issues?

Hrmm Destiny down now?

Was fine at reset. I left my PS4 on and turned off auto shut down. PSN is on and I sent and received messages.

Takes a few attempts to get into it.

Anyone want to glimmer farm at Gatekeepers???

spyder_ur

Zakalwe et. al., PSN just dropped completely for me. MTU trick not working this time. Getting the maintenance message. I'll try for a bit, but I'm not optimistic - you guys should try to grab another. Sorry

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Anyone have a gorgons chest checkpoint? Happy to run through Templar but have no interest in atheon anymore. :)

I can load up my friends list but I can't log into Destiny. I even did a connection test and it said my log in was successful, I've been trying to log into Destiny for about 10-15 minutes now and nothing..."Unable to connect to PSN, please check your network connection and PSN Status"

I can load up my friends list but I can't log into Destiny. I even did a connection test and it said my log in was successful, I've been trying to log into Destiny for about 10-15 minutes now and nothing..."Unable to connect to PSN, please check your network connection and PSN Status"

Same here :(

Least if it doesn't work the rest of the day I got my Gjallahorn and my Eris bounties already.

LiK

I wanna try VoG HM with my alt. got my Hunter to 31. I would like to see if Fatebringer comes to me finally.

spyder_ur

Woke up hoping to log in, but no amount of network settings juggling is working for me.

Changing the MTU (whatever the hell that is) worked for me for a couple hours this morning, but I dropped just as we were starting the VoG and am now getting maintenance messages everywhere.

Oh well, at least I got the Hawkmoon and Horn upgrades.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Sony entertainment network is currently undergoing maintenence?

back to dark souls 2 for now I suppose. Truly embarrassing week for gaming we have here

Top Bottom