• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Zakalwe

Banned
I'll come if you guys don't have a 6th in 30 mins.

Or give me a shout if anyone is up for running it again for alts

I don't mind waiting 30 minutes if everyone else has time.

Let me know if that's ok with the rest of you.

Edit: iRAWR can't make it, so we still need a 6th. To leave in 30 minutes.

-

Full VoG HM run. Fatebringer roll and exotic chances + shards.

1. Zakalwe (astropoff)
2. Lollipopreaper
3. Read
4. schawgger
5. Bunta (Daraman)

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop

-

1. Zakalwe (astropoff)
2. Lollipopreaper
3. Read
4. schawgger
5. Bunta (Daraman)
30 minutes is fine with me, it actually works out better now.

Jinjo

My life is complete. Upgraded my three babyhorns, helm of inmost light and Saint-14. Will upgrade Suros and the Last Word too and then I'm good with exotics for a while.

This Thorn bounty sucks ass. It's not hard, I just don't have that many void weapons. I have my nade, disintegrate, and rocket launcher. QQ

LiK

Glimmer farming done.

I also bought NLB cuz I have too many coins. Whatever, it's a shard if I hate it anyway.

Deku Tree

Thanks RAWR for the Gorgons hard Gorgons chances... Got nothing but ascendant mats anyway...

My Destiny life is still without a ghorn, a thunderlord or a Hawkmoon.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
how is super good advice? i cant imagine wasting an exotic slot on a heavy machine gun, even in pvp, but if it shreds it may be worth it.

CREMSteve

-

1. Zakalwe (astropoff)
2. Lollipopreaper
3. Read
4. schawgger
5. Bunta (Daraman)
Still need one?

Strykerisland

spyder_ur

-

1. Zakalwe (astropoff)
2. Lollipopreaper
3. Read
4. schawgger
5. Bunta (Daraman)

I'm OK with that - only thing is I might need a 2-3 minute break to facilitate a Craigslist purchase around 11 EST, but he's coming to the house and it should be quick so I'm hoping we're fine. If that's annoying though, you can grab another.

Zakalwe

Banned
I'm OK with that - only thing is I might need a 2-3 minute break to facilitate a Craigslist purchase around 11 EST, but he's coming to the house and it should be quick so I'm hoping we're fine. If that's annoying though, you can grab another.

Fine with me. :)

Still need one?

Strykerisland

Yep.

Will leave whenever everyone is ready.

1. Zakalwe (astropoff)
2. Lollipopreaper
3. Read
4. schawgger
5. Bunta (Daraman)
6. CREMSteve

op_ivy

Well yeah but a quick repeatable method.

dunno if you can farm it, but i usually get them from the wizards in the rasputin mission. might be worth a shot to play through then die at the ogre to see if you can repeat.

now about super good advice? shard it, or level it for pvp?

Deku Tree

dunno if you can farm it, but i usually get them from the wizards in the rasputin mission. might be worth a shot to play through then die at the ogre to see if you can repeat.

It's unstable. But it returns a lot of missed bullets to the magazine so you can keep shooting down an empty corridor for like two minutes or something. Most people say it's garbage. But used correctly it can be quite good I guess.

Steroyd

There are notably better legendary machine guns than SGA, far too many.

Deku Tree

Pocket infinity and invective are my only 300 attack exotic weapons left and apotheosis veil is my only 30 light exotic helm left. I destroyed a few exotic armors that I didn't care too much about. Really want to upgrade apotheosis veil though.

MrS

Banned

-

1. Zakalwe (astropoff)
2. Lollipopreaper
3. Read
4. schawgger
5. Bunta (Daraman)

I can jump in for Lollipop if his internet problems persist. My PSN is Mr-Stephen

op_ivy

It's unstable. But it returns a lot of missed bullets to the magazine so you can keep shooting down an empty corridor for like two minutes or something. Most people say it's garbage. But used correctly it can be quite good I guess.

There are notably better legendary machine guns than SGA, far too many.

thanks. sounds like i'll get better use out of the mats

X-Frame

I got kicked from a secondary PS4 because Destiny couldn't find my license, even though I was playing for an hour already. Weird.

I managed to buy the Horn upgrade but still need 1,000 glimmer for the Saint-14, then I'm good and won't need to upgrade anything from Xur anymore.

Also, it felt good to not play Destiny for a couple days. I could see myself leveling up my gear again, and just playing Raids/Nightfalls/Weeklies and that's it. I have no interest to log on every day anymore and grind, especially for Eris's Rank 4 bullshit. I'll get to 32 when I get to 32, not going to kill myself since House of Wolves will make raid gear irrelevant anyway in a few months.

Top Bottom