• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Sony entertainment network is currently undergoing maintenence?

back to dark souls 2 for now I suppose. Truly embarrassing week for gaming we have here

Mucking around with the MTU settings when you go for custom network settings seemed to have worked for quite a few of us

HighOnPCP

It's still offline for me are yo fucking serious'?! I was being optimistic and calm about it but now I'm starting to get mad I just want to upgrade my fucking weapons because I KNOW for a fucking fact that they're not gonna bring back gjallarhorn or even hawkmoon back next week fucking FUCKKK plus I haven't played in like 5 days withdrawal is kicking the fuck in......FUCKKKK

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
tried mtu settings, tried reconnecting 5 times, just getting undergoing maintenance. or "an error has occurred." not altogether awake yet and that's as far as I'm willing to wrangle right now. will try again after lunch or something

Kydd BlaZe

Shit keeps telling me "Dark Below expansion required" when I ALREADY OWN THE FUCKING EXPANSION /rage

Can't even re-download it either because the PSN store is down for me....godammit...

You guys have spoiled me. I posted in the GTA V |OT| about 30 minutes ago, and I'm still the newest post. I'm so used to having a new post to read every couple of minutes.

Top Bottom