• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Why is PSN complete shit? Couple with this it has been asking for my password and I'm not sure if I'm putting the correct one in and it won't tell me if it is incorrect. .

Why is PSN complete shit? Couple with this it has been asking for my password and I'm not sure if I'm putting the correct one in and it won't tell me if it is incorrect. .

this was tripping me out too just trust that it's right and it'll work

Eventually

is it me or is bungie good at coming up with cool names for shit

todd360

Believe in psn and you shall be set free!

I was really confident that it would work by the time I woke up since it seemed to be recovering last night. The dream is dead though.

I just want to play crucible and chat with nami,zoba, fig, math, and lik

coy

I should've slept longer. I'll make breakfast, watch some anime, then try again in a bit. I've got a holiday party that'll take up my whole weekend and would've liked to get some CE or VoG runs in. I still have a NF and 2 Weeklies to run. I'm probably boned.

Deku Tree

I want to take down Atheon on HM 3x later to have three chances at a ghorn before xur leaves (I know I won't get one anyway). I have the GK checkpoint.

Stay calm, stay calm, stay calm.

I'll upgrade the helm of st 14 and hawkmoon some other day, I'll kill Crota later, I'll play with friends another day.

Breathe in, breathe out. Remember anger influences your brain in a negative way.
*whistles*

Namikaze1

Believe in psn and you shall be set free!

I was really confident that it would work by the time I woke up since it seemed to be recovering last night. The dream is dead though.

I just want to play crucible and chat with nami,zoba, fig, math, and lik
I hope all this is resolved before Tuesday.

I'm giving up again. Will try again in 5 hours. Got bored of destiny telling me either psn was down or destiny servers were. Both of which were wrong as I could browse friends, sync trophies etc on psn and see people playing destiny.

I only want to upgrade my hawkmoon. 5-10 minutes is all I ask for.

raindoc

Stay calm, stay calm, stay calm.

I'll upgrade the helm of st 14 and hawkmoon some other day, I'll kill Crota later, I'll play with friends another day.

Breathe in, breathe out. Remember anger influences your brain in a negative way.
*whistles*

hDMRDhe.jpg

NastyBook

Wow, can we sue the parents of these shitheels if they ever do get arrested? Just to really hammer the point home about the numerous benefits of contraception.

raindoc

Wow, can we sue the parents of these shitheels if they ever do get arrested? Just to really hammer the point home about the numerous benefits of contraception.

10+ years without being allowed to even look at devices with i-net access, including smartphones is all I'm asking for. let 'em spend some time with their families.

blackflag

Looks like I'm on PSN...see friends but I can't connect to Destiny.

Logged in at 2:30 am and got Eris to rank 3, maxed out murmur, got eidolon or whatever and upgraded my helm.

Also decided not to buy that piece of shit sniper and then got it on my first crucible match....

Cruxist

Well, managed to hop online earlier today and re-Xurbish my Helm of Saint 14 and Gjallarhorn. Also did today's Eris missions.

Decided to try and import my Dragon Age world state and apparently PSN crapped out on me in that time. This is starting to really frustrate me. I'm glad I was able to Destiny for like an hour, but come on.

LiK

Left glimmer farming and now I'm stuck in black loading screen. Shit

Edit: disconnected but I'm back in

Edit: kicked out again

this was tripping me out too just trust that it's right and it'll work

Eventually

is it me or is bungie good at coming up with cool names for shit

I don't have any faith of me getting on anytime soon. What am I paying for PS plus if the money doesn't go towards better servers.

Ragarra

This sucks keep getting the ce-34861-2 lost connection to the server error when trying to sign into psn. All I want is my upgraded saint 14. So sad.

I want to take down Atheon on HM 3x later to have three chances at a ghorn before xur leaves (I know I won't get one anyway). I have the GK checkpoint.

I'm so down if I can get on today.

That makes three. I will try to get on in a few minutes and can play until about one. Should be plenty of time if we get started right away. Anyone else interested?

1 EST (47 minutes) or 1 PST? I'm having a hard time getting on but I would love to join you guys. This is taking forever and I'm about to run down the street and buy groceries soon :\ (30 minutes)

hydruxo

I'm just glad I got my Xur upgrades in while I could last night. Contemplated buying NLB too but it's not worth wasting coins on something that will get no use and sit in the vault until it's buffed.

realcZk

This sucks keep getting the ce-34861-2 lost connection to the server error when trying to sign into psn. All I want is my upgraded saint 14. So sad.

t-minus 8 hours until xur is gone
i doubt bungie even has the ability to extend him without a 76mb patch

Top Bottom