• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Born2Live

How do you get back to the first gorgon chest from the spawn point? Also if anyone wants to jump in for the chests feel free to join me Psn is Ty_84. I'm at the checkpoint now.

Tawpgun

I wonder if Bungie knew how addicting this game would be.

Like sometime in development they were like

"We need to delay the game another few months/year. The story is shit, the loot system is shit, the game needs a lot more work"

"Nah fuck it. We have to release now. The game is designed to be like crack, even if the players hate it, they will keep playing."

thanks for reminding me that its too early in the day for booze

image.php

I feel like this long break from Destiny... Kind of killed the fun in it for me. I need to play a match and see how I feel, but after being deprived of the game and playing Dragon Age... I had a ton of fun, wasn't worrying about RNGs, or filling bars, meters, or even farming.

Its alright... I bet its just because I haven't played for a while. I bet as soon as I start playing again, I'll go back to my good old self lol.

I feel like this long break from Destiny... Kind of killed the fun in it for me. I need to play a match and see how I feel, but after being deprived of the game and playing Dragon Age... I had a ton of fun, wasn't worrying about RNGs, or filling bars, meters, or even farming.

Its alright... I bet its just because I haven't played for a while. I bet as soon as I start playing again, I'll go back to my good old self lol.

Not being able to play just makes me want to play even more.

Zakalwe

Banned
VoG HM ready to roll.

Sorry it took so long. Connection issues plus Atheon was being a bitch.

1. Zakalwe
2. Lollipopreaper
3. ShadowKayos
4. Cyberpunk-Psycho
5. DJ_Lushious
6. Daraman

Managed to grab Jellyhorn and Titan helm upgrade before the disconnect again. Man Ghorn really is an average launcher without those wolfpacks.

I wonder if Bungie knew how addicting this game would be.

Like sometime in development they were like

"We need to delay the game another few months/year. The story is shit, the loot system is shit, the game needs a lot more work"

"Nah fuck it. We have to release now. The game is designed to be like crack, even if the players hate it, they will keep playing."

it's designed like a mobile game

bungie basically just rehashed the best parts of halo and added mobile game crack

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm having more fun with these low level crucible matches than high level. A bunch of low levels and a lot of stupid things are happening.

Top Bottom