• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

I'm glad I was able to get on to get things done.

Got on at reset to get all the upgrades I needed for Xur, completed the 2 days of Eris bounties I had saved in my inventory and today's. Then got on again not long ago and maxed out my glimmer, saved 50 axiomatic beads, leveled up my last piece of raid armour so I am ready for 32. Then got booted.

I'm ready for Tuesday at least!

cilonen

It's booted me off completely. I could log in for a while and select my character but it would never load to orbit and gave the can't connect to server message.

Now I've been booted out of PSN completely again and can't connect to that server to log back in either.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I can get to my character select screen, but it just times out when trying to log in. I guess I'll go play some more Dragon Age.

Two Words

How much testing does Bungie actually do on this game. A friend and I were able to cheese through 2/3s of the raid with just the two of us.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I feel like this long break from Destiny... Kind of killed the fun in it for me. I need to play a match and see how I feel, but after being deprived of the game and playing Dragon Age... I had a ton of fun, wasn't worrying about RNGs, or filling bars, meters, or even farming.

Its alright... I bet its just because I haven't played for a while. I bet as soon as I start playing again, I'll go back to my good old self lol.
I hope that more people that feel like this will use this opportunity to consider that they might not actually like the game (not that this necessarily applies to you in particular) and decide to quit for good, and not buy any future DLC.
Not being able to play just makes me want to play even more.
on the other hand, that's me.

right about to kill Old Iron King and it will feel amazing

can't believe I didn't know about this bonfire right by him -_-

would sure like to headshot or stick a grenade to something though.

Wife and I were playing together. I got booted. Stuck with PSN errors. Can't get back in. She's still in game. We're both in PSN party together. :/

I hope that more people that feel like this will use this opportunity to consider that they might not actually like the game (not that this necessarily applies to you in particular) and decide to quit for good, and not buy any future DLC.

on the other hand, that's me.

right about to kill Old Iron King and it will feel amazing

can't believe I didn't know about this bonfire right by him -_-

would sure like to headshot or stick a grenade to something though.

Old Iron king *shudders*

I had to summon people to help me take that guy down.

Mindlog

77l66eh.jpg

Obviously no Atheon runs for now. I'll likely be busy the rest of the afternoon and evening. Will be back online at 9pm EST or so if you want to tackle it then.

Going to help my parents with their new computer now and then a dinner at The Keg at 6pm with family.

This made me laugh when I read it. Now it just makes me weep. Gonna check steam sales and then dive into DA:I.

Aww down feel bad, the penguins will make you smile!

DA:I is pretty good, I have it on my PC and i'm playing as a two handed warrior( haven't been able to leave the hinterlands)

Deku Tree

Obviously no Atheon runs for now. I'll likely be busy the rest of the afternoon and evening. Will be back online at 9pm EST or so if you want to tackle it then.

Going to help my parents with their new computer now and then a dinner at The Keg at 6pm with family.

Yup I'll probably be on around that time too. Be happy to get the Atheon HM runs in.

Top Bottom