• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Namikaze1

Titans, eh? Always going in fists first without thinking.

He could have made it before he died.
He's trapped between time and space. We don't know if he's dead or not. All those in the Tower says he's dead but the raid gear, weapons, and grimoire cards all point to him being alive.

Just got back from the gym, about to make some dinner for the financee and myself, is PSN acting better?

S9Am5.gif

Sigh.

Welp, at least Xur is extended so I have a possible chance of getting Ballerhorn or Hawkmoon from HM VoG when PSN is acting better.

Zoba since I know you are really into concept art and visuals; do you see any value in purchasing the "Art of Destiny" book? I'm about to pull the trigger soon.

Goddamn Warlocks. No wonder Eris has only been giving out Warlock and Hunter bounties for two weeks now. She and Ikora have a thing going on.

Eris pretty much suffers from severe survivors guilt, as far as I can tell.

Ikora: You saved us all. Your sacrifice—

Eris: I am still here. My sacrifice was—

Ikora: Enough.

Eris: And I should ask new heroes to fall… as they did?

Ikora: It is why we were reborn in the Light.

Eris: My Light is all but gone.

Ikora: Cherish what remains, but know that you have done enough. Your time in the shadows… I can’t fathom—

Eris: My role among the Hidden is an honor.

Ikora: None would argue. But it’s had its cost. Your place is to gather the understanding we need to wage these wars, but your own war is long done. Let those prepared to fight, fight.

I know you're being tongue-in-cheek but the lore is too interesting not to talk about it whenever I can. :p

Titans, eh? Always going in fists first without thinking

+1

moris

Looking for a few people to help me get 2nd chest for my alts. I have the checkpoint. Feel free to get it for all your 27+ alts too. Quote or PM with PSN ID I'll send you an invite.

Just signed in using MTU trick. I set it to 1400.

Going to be doing Nightfall. Jump in.
Ps4 EL_CUCO305

Bro, I fucking love you. I'm on.

But Destiny servers aren't letting me through.

IN THE DESTINY SERVER, IN ORBIT!

About to cheese the first two parts of CE

MADGAME

Do telemetries only speed up experience for kills with the weapon, or do they also increase the exp applied to weapons from turning in bounties?

Motherfucking HUSK!

Just randomly doing some Eris bounties and BOOM, it drops. Never been so excited to get something that I didn't really care all that much about.

Sigh.

Welp, at least Xur is extended so I have a possible chance of getting Ballerhorn or Hawkmoon from HM VoG when PSN is acting better.

Zoba since I know you are really into concept art and visuals; do you see any value in purchasing the "Art of Destiny" book? I'm about to pull the trigger soon.

i actually just signed on. just had to keep logging out of PSN until it let me on and my activity feed loaded.

as for the concept book, i know some people in here who have it could probably give you a better opinion since i don't have it. but the concept art posted by kotaku looked incredible. if any destiny fan wants to see the game bungie really wanted to make, i think it'll be in that book.

Oh my! I am in. Any one want do some stuff? I would love to do a Vault run, but I am game for just about anything right now.

PS4: DJ_Lushious

jadedm17

Do telemetries only speed up experience for kills with the weapon, or do they also increase the exp applied to weapons from turning in bounties?
As far as I can tell both - I usually rack up 6-8 bounties now before I use a telemetry. Had my black hammer fully upgraded in two days with two telemetries. My new Thorn by comparison has only marginally upgraded.

gdt

Any of guys who are on, can you check my status? I want to make sure I'm still at the tower dancing, I'm at work right now.

I should be on most of your friend lists. gdt5016

Top Bottom