• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

kidko

I have to do my road trip back home from the holidays soon, but will be able to jump on tonight when I get home.

Maybe someone wants to do raid and weekly stuff with me late tonight!

OneUh8

Cool that they extended Xur even though there is nothing I want. Been wanting to play since Christmas day and still can't. MCC matchmaking issues have been actually tolerable because of the psn outage lol.

We thought you were never gonna raid with us again lol. Our raid group was on the verge of collapse due to that 'incident'.

You made poor todd cry when you left.

nu uh

im sorry ass mat gaf :(

tumblr_lp39146cVI1qgx8pp.gif

Namikaze1

The Titan in her group was the first to die. Can't blame her for hating.
Tell that to the mark she sells where the description states that the group felt invincible with the lone might of Vell Tarlowe.

Still, there are more famous Titans than Warlocks and Hunters in Destiny's lore. Kabr, Saladdin, Vell, Saint-14, that Crucible guy, that Vanguard guy, every Titan that held the line during the first war with the Fallen, etc.

Namikaze1

Eris ran like a coward like most Hunters. Kabr chose to stay back and fight the Vex alone. Tell me again that Hunters are better cause they're certainly not.

Fuck hunters!

Anyhow I decided that I'm never going to be a part of cheesing Crota by the current method. I am generally not against cheese but beating Crota legit is not a problem and the fight is fun... And I'm not interested in manipulating the network infrastructure by disconnecting from the internet in order to beat Crota.

I'll depart from a raid group if that cheese is on.

I am OK with cheese when you are working within the framework of the game rules that Bungie gave us intended or not... But using network disconnects is something that I don't want to be involved in...

I have only cheesed the bridge with the warlock revive trick. Just like Atheon, Crota is a fun kill with a coordinated group.

todd360

Eris lived on and played a part in getting the job done. Titan guy just got lost in time and on rare occasion we would find his armor to help us win the fight. You know like after 10 times killing boss.

Namikaze1

Eris lived on and played a part in getting the job done. Titan guy just got lost in time and on rare occasion we would find his armor to help us win the fight. You know like after 10 times killing boss.
He is implied to be the creator of the Vex Mythoclast.

Anyway, what have Warlocks done recently? That's right, jack shit!

Namikaze1

Maybe she didn't have her Bladedancer fully upgraded.

Kabr got lucky. The rest of his team helped finish that Gorgon off, he just couldn't remember them.
Kabr went on to fight the Vex alone for days. Days.

Eris ran back to the tower and began sending people to do her work for her. Lazy ass hunter.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
does xur not do the mote of light thing anymore? whats the point of these things then? they were barely useful as a dice role an a random class exotic...

Top Bottom