• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Anyone want the second crota chest? We have 2-3 right now. We don't need a full 6. Maybe one or two more people should be enough to grab it for all of our characters

Anyone want the second crota chest? We have 2-3 right now. We don't need a full 6. Maybe one or two more people should be enough to grab it for all of our characters
I haven't gone through that far in CE yet but would be interested in joining if you're still looking. Would just need to tell me what to do.

Namikaze1

I made it to the bridge with No Land Beyond but I gave up. Piece of shit gun nearly got me killed towards the end of the first part.
Took two clips to kill the Ogre. Had War Machine equipped so that made reloading a bit faster.

Konosuke

Went out on his own terms is a stretch. Dude was crazy and knew he was crazy. "Now it is done. If I speak again, I am not Kabr" pretty much confirms that he's lost it.

Nah, that just confirms that he's lucid when he says that. And on those last moments of clarity he creates the relic. He knows he's going to lose it and decides to die before it happens.

DJ88

Just curious how exactly people are getting in.

Are you guys already signed into PSN? When hitting X at the Destiny title screen and it says connecting, are you getting the "unable to connect to PSN" message until it eventually goes through? Or are you guys signed out of PSN and trying to connect through the PSN sign in screen, then when it finally goes through, going to Destiny and connecting no problem.

I'm stuck on the former and it feels like no matter how many times I hit X at the title screen I always get the same error. I managed to log in early this morning by doing the latter though so I'm wondering if I should sign out of PSN and try that way again.

hydruxo

Just curious how exactly people are getting in.

Are you guys already signed into PSN? When hitting X at the Destiny title screen and it says connecting, are you getting the "unable to connect to PSN" message until it eventually goes through? Or are you guys signed out of PSN and trying to connect through the PSN sign in screen, then when it finally goes through, going to Destiny and connecting no problem.

I'm stuck on the former and it feels like no matter how many times I hit X at the title screen I always get the same error. I managed to log in early this morning by doing the latter though so I'm wondering if I should sign out of PSN and try that way again.

I only got in when I was already signed into PSN, otherwise I figured it's not worth even bothering to launch Destiny. I'd say log out of PSN again and sign back in. Took me like 5 or 6 tries at the Destiny main menu before it went through and let me pick a character. Did the same thing last night too.

HigXx

Finally got in and upgraded my Saint-14 and Hawkmoon! Found myself with 17 ass shards I was sure I didnt have before Christmas, oh well, can finally get to 31!

On top of this I finally get my first exotic bounty! Bad Juju here we come

DJ88

I only got in when I was already signed into PSN, otherwise I figured it's not worth even bothering to launch Destiny. I'd say log out of PSN again and sign back in. Took me like 5 or 6 tries at the Destiny main menu before it went through and let me pick a character. Did the same thing last night too.

Right. Yeah I'm gonna sign out because even though technically it says I'm logged in, nothing loads at all.

Trying now and just getting a could not connect within time limit message.

Top Bottom