• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Looking for a few people to help me get 2nd chest for my alts. I have the checkpoint. Feel free to get it for all your 27+ alts too. Quote or PM with PSN ID I'll send you an invite.

Do you still need people to help you get that chest? I need it for all 3 characters. Got into PSN now I'm trying to connect with Bungie servers

Namikaze1

And Omnigul would've brought Crota to Earth to massacre us all if not for Eris surviving and living among The Hive. So it's a draw on that front.
Omnigul had all the time in the world to revive Crota and Eris had enough time to destroy Crota's soul.

And even then, we didn't even destroy Crota's soul. Somehow it found its way back home.

Konosuke

He beat a shield out of the dead corpse of a Gorgon and infused his own light into it as he died. An argument can be made for his insanity as well.

Nah, he went out on his own terms AND made us a kickass relic to use against the Vex. Eris didn't even gave us a sword which lasts more than a virgin's erection.

lunlunqq

WTF?! I finally logged into PSN. Now the game gives an error of "Destiny servers are not available now..." The lizards are directly attacking Bungie now?

Edit: OMG I'm in!!!

Kensuke

Finally got in. Need some people to do the CE Raid with. Anyone interested?

1. Wretched_Walrus (me, 31)
2. Slaziman (31)

sjay1994

I can't even sign into PSN.

I just want to do the flawless run.

Why does everything seem to conspire against this thing I want to do?

EL CUCO

5 coins for the Nightfall...
bb5KeeK.jpg

Thanks to Lik for dropping by to help

Omnigul had all the time in the world to revive Crota and Eris had enough time to destroy Crota's soul.

And even then, we didn't even destroy Crota's soul. Somehow it found its way back home.

Actually I believe Omnigul needed more light since she didn't get all of Eris'. Eris says she was among The Hive for many cycles, so that Titan we found in front of Crota's Vault, stripped of it's light probably wasn't Vell since Dinklebot says he was there "recently."

Nah, he went out on his own terms AND made us a kickass relic to use against the Vex. Eris didn't even gave us a sword which lasts more than a virgin's erection.

Went out on his own terms is a stretch. Dude was crazy and knew he was crazy. "Now it is done. If I speak again, I am not Kabr" pretty much confirms that he's lost it.

Top Bottom